- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 379720, 3 pages
Monophasic Epithelial Synovial Sarcoma Accompanied by an Inverted Papilloma in the Sphenoid Sinus
1Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Sir Run Run Shaw Hospital, Medical College of Zhejiang University, Zhejiang, Hangzhou 310016, China
2Division of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Department of Surgery, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI 53705, USA
Received 24 July 2012; Revised 12 November 2012; Accepted 12 November 2012
Academic Editor: David W. Eisele
Copyright © 2012 Xiaohua Jiang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. L. Gallia, D. M. Sciubba, C. L. Hann et al., “Synovial sarcoma of the frontal sinus: case report,” Journal of Neurosurgery, vol. 103, no. 6, pp. 1077–1080, 2005.
- D. Bettio, N. Rizzi, P. Colombo, P. Bianchi, and P. Gaetani, “Unusual cytogenetic findings in a synovial sarcoma arising in the paranasal sinuses,” Cancer Genetics and Cytogenetics, vol. 155, no. 1, pp. 79–81, 2004.
- J. C. Iezzoni and S. E. Mills, “‘Undifferentiated’ small round cell tumors of the sinonasal tract: differential diagnosis update,” American Journal of Clinical Pathology, vol. 124, supplement, pp. S110–S121, 2005.
- L. Saydam, A. Kizilay, M. T. Kalcioglu, B. Mizrak, and F. Bulut, “Synovial sarcoma of the pharynx: a case report,” Ear, Nose and Throat Journal, vol. 81, no. 1, pp. 36–39, 2002.
- R. J. Hirsch, D. M. Yousem, L. A. Loevner et al., “Synovial sarcomas of the head and neck: MR findings,” American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 169, no. 4, pp. 1185–1188, 1997.