- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 260237, 7 pages
B-Scan and “En-Face” Spectral-Domain Optical Coherence Tomography Imaging for the Diagnosis and Followup of Acute Retinal Pigment Epitheliitis
1Department of Ophthalmology Croix-Rousse University Hospital and Hospices Civils de Lyon, University of Medicine Lyon 1, 103 Grande Rue de la Croix-Rousse, 69317 Lyon Cedex 04, France
2Sahel Department, Rothschild Ophthalmologic Foundation, 25 Rue Manin, 75019 Paris, France
3Kleber Retinal Center, 50 Cours Franklin Roosevelt, 69006 Lyon, France
Received 23 November 2012; Accepted 19 January 2013
Academic Editor: Aaron S. Dumont
Copyright © 2013 Flore De Bats et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. E. Krill and A. F. Deutman, “Acute retinal pigment epitheliitus,” American Journal of Ophthalmology, vol. 74, no. 2, pp. 193–205, 1972.
- M. W. Friedman, “Bilateral recurrent acute retinal pigment epitheliitis,” American Journal of Ophthalmology, vol. 79, no. 4, pp. 567–570, 1975.
- A. F. Deutman, “Acute retinal pigment epitheliitis,” American Journal of Ophthalmology, vol. 78, no. 4, pp. 571–578, 1974.
- B. Wolff, A. Matet, V. Vasseur, J. A. Sahel, and M. Mauget-Faÿsse, “En face OCT imaging for the diagnosis of outer retinal tubulations in age-related macular degeneration,” Journal of Ophthalmology, vol. 2012, Article ID 542417, 3 pages, 2012.
- S. Alam, R. J. Zawadzki, S. Choi et al., “Clinical application of rapid serial Fourier-domain optical coherence tomography for macular imaging,” Ophthalmology, vol. 113, no. 8, pp. 1425–1431, 2006.
- S. Baillif, B. Wolff, V. Paoli, P. Gastaud, and M. Mauget-Faÿsse, “Retinal fluorescein and indocyanine green angiography and spectral-domain optical coherence tomography findings in acute retinal pigment epitheliitis,” Retina, vol. 31, no. 6, pp. 1156–1163, 2011.
- M. Hangai, M. Fujimoto, and N. Yoshimura, “Features and function of multiple evanescent white dot syndrome,” Archives of Ophthalmology, vol. 127, no. 10, pp. 1307–1313, 2009.
- D. Li and S. Kishi, “Restored photoreceptor outer segment damage in multiple evanescent white dot syndrome,” Ophthalmology, vol. 116, no. 4, pp. 762–770, 2009.
- A. J. Davies, S. P. Kelly, and P. R. Bhatt, ““Poppers maculopathy”—an emerging ophthalmic reaction to recreational substance abuse,” Eye, vol. 26, no. 6, p. 888, 2012.
- J. Hsu, M. S. Fineman, and R. S. Kaiser, “Optical coherence tomography findings in acute retinal pigment epitheliitis,” American Journal of Ophthalmology, vol. 143, no. 1, pp. 163–165, 2007.
- A. A. Chang, M. Zhu, and F. Billson, “The interaction of indocyanine green with human retinal pigment epithelium,” Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 1463–1467, 2005.
- A. A. Chang, L. S. Morse, J. T. Handa et al., “Histologic localization of indocyanine green dye in aging primate and human ocular tissues with clinical angiographic correlation,” Ophthalmology, vol. 105, no. 6, pp. 1060–1068, 1998.
- U. Schmidt-Erfurth, R. A. Leitgeb, S. Michels et al., “Three-dimensional ultrahigh-resolution optical coherence tomography of macular diseases,” Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science, vol. 46, no. 9, pp. 3393–3402, 2005.
- T. C. Chen, B. Cense, M. C. Pierce et al., “Spectral domain optical coherence tomography ultra-high speed, ultra-high resolution ophthalmic imaging,” Archives of Ophthalmology, vol. 123, no. 12, pp. 1715–1720, 2005.
- W. Drexler, H. Sattmann, B. Hermann et al., “Enhanced visualization of macular pathology with the use of ultrahigh-resolution optical coherence tomography,” Archives of Ophthalmology, vol. 121, no. 5, pp. 695–706, 2003.