- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 274685, 4 pages
Endoscopic Treatment of Intrasheath Peroneal Tendon Subluxation
1Orthopaedic Department, AZ Groeninge, B. Vercruysselaan 5, 8500 Kortrijk, Belgium
2Orthopaedic Department, Bordeaux Mérignac Sports Clinic, 9 rue Jean Moulin, 33700 Bordeaux, France
Received 12 July 2012; Accepted 21 December 2012
Academic Editor: Thomas J. Zgonis
Copyright © 2013 Frederick Michels et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. J. Coughlin and L. C. Schon, “Disorders of tendons,” in Surgery of Foot and Ankle, M. J. Coughlin, R. A. Mann, and C. L. Salzman, Eds., pp. 1149–1177, Mosby, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 8th edition, 2007.
- S. M. Raikin, I. Elias, and L. N. Nazarian, “Intrasheath subluxation of the peroneal tendons,” The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery A, vol. 90, no. 5, pp. 992–999, 2008.
- J. L. Thomas, R. Lopez-Ben, and J. Maddox, “A preliminary report on intrasheath peroneal tendon subluxation: a prospective review of 7 patients with ultrasound verification,” Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery, vol. 48, no. 3, pp. 323–329, 2009.
- J. Neustadter, S. M. Raikin, and L. N. Nazarian, “Dynamic sonographic evaluation of peroneal tendon subluxation,” American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 183, no. 4, pp. 985–988, 2004.
- P. E. Scholten and C. N. van Dijk, “Tendoscopy of the peroneal tendons,” Foot and Ankle Clinics, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 415–420, 2006.
- D. S. Heckman, G. S. Gluck, and S. G. Parekh, “Tendon disorders of the foot and ankle, part 1: peroneal tendon disorders,” American Journal of Sports Medicine, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 614–625, 2009.
- S. M. Raikin, “Intrasheath subluxation of the peroneal tendons: surgical technique,” The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery A, vol. 91, no. 2, pp. 146–155, 2009.
- V. J. Sammarco, “Peroneal tendoscopy: indications and techniques,” Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy Review, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 94–99, 2009.
- C. N. Van Dijk and N. Kort, “Tendoscopy of the peroneal tendons,” Arthroscopy, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 471–478, 1998.
- T. H. Lui, “Endoscopic peroneal retinaculum reconstruction,” Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 478–481, 2006.
- N. A. Ferran and N. Maffulli, “Intrasheath subluxation of the peroneal tendons,” The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, vol. 90, no. 5, pp. 992–999, 2008.
- W. R. Eckert and E. A. Davis, “Acute rupture of the peroneal retinaculum,” The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery A, vol. 58, no. 5, pp. 670–672, 1976.