- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Neurological Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 278140, 3 pages
Unusual Forehead Tremor in Four Patients with Essential Tremor
Departament de Neurología, Hospital Universitari de Bellvitge, 08907 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Spain
Received 19 March 2012; Accepted 26 June 2012
Academic Editors: Y. Narita and B. Smith
Copyright © 2012 Jordi Gascón-Bayarri et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Piboolnurak, S. L. Pullman, and E. D. Louis, “Unusual forehead tremor in a patient with essential tremor,” Movement Disorders, vol. 19, no. 7, pp. 842–844, 2004.
- E. D. Louis, S. Borden, and C. B. Moskowitz, “Essential tremor centralized brain repository: diagnostic validity and clinical characteristics of a highly selected group of essential tremor cases,” Movement Disorders, vol. 20, no. 10, pp. 1361–1365, 2005.
- R. J. Elble, “Diagnostic criteria for essential tremor and differential diagnosis,” Neurology, vol. 54, no. 11, supplement 4, pp. S2–S6, 2000.
- J. S. Lou and J. Jankovic, “Essential tremor: clinical correlates in 350 patients,” Neurology, vol. 41, no. 2 I, pp. 234–238, 1991.
- P. G. Bain, L. J. Findley, P. D. Thompson et al., “A study of hereditary essential tremor,” Brain, vol. 117, no. 4, pp. 805–824, 1994.
- R. W. Hornabrook and J. T. Nagurney, “Essential tremor in Papua New Guinea,” Brain, vol. 99, no. 4, pp. 659–672, 1976.