- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Neurological Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 726984, 3 pages
Elderly Onset of Weakness in Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy
Department of Neurology, University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center, Lexington, KY 40536, USA
Received 7 June 2012; Accepted 23 August 2012
Academic Editors: A. E. Cavanna and J. E. Cohen
Copyright © 2012 Dominic B. Fee. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. J. L. F. Lemmers, P. J. Van Der Vliet, R. Klooster et al., “A unifying genetic model for facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy,” Science, vol. 329, no. 5999, pp. 1650–1653, 2010.
- G. W. Padberg and B. G. M. Van Engelen, “Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy,” Current Opinion in Neurology, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 539–542, 2009.
- R. Tawil and S. M. Van Der Maarel, “Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy,” Muscle and Nerve, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 1–15, 2006.
- R. C. Griggs, R. Tawil, D. Storvick, J. R. Mendell, and M. R. Altherr, “Genetics of facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy: new mutations in sporadic cases,” Neurology, vol. 43, no. 11, pp. 2369–2372, 1993.
- M. Zatz, S. K. Marie, M. R. Passos-Bueno et al., “High proportion of new mutations and possible anticipation in Brazilian facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy families,” American Journal of Human Genetics, vol. 56, no. 1, pp. 99–105, 1995.
- J. J. Figueroa and J. E. Chapin, “Isolated facial diplegia and very late-onset myopathy in two siblings: atypical presentations of facioscapulohumeral dystrophy,” Journal of Neurology, vol. 257, no. 3, pp. 444–446, 2010.