- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 726732, 3 pages
Fetal Arthrogryposis Secondary to a Giant Maternal Uterine Leiomyoma
1Department of Obstetrics, La Fe University Hospital, Bulevar Sur s/n, 46026 Valencia, Spain
2Department of Obstetrics, Regional Hospital of Vinaroz, Avenida de Gil de Atrocillo s/n, 12500 Castellon, Spain
Received 27 September 2012; Accepted 22 October 2012
Academic Editors: I. MacKenzie, P. McGovern, E. Shalev, and Y. Zalel
Copyright © 2012 José María Vila-Vives et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. M. Hoff, M. Loane, N. E. Gilhus, S. Rasmussen, and A. K. Dalveit, “Arthrogryposis multiplexa congenita: an epidemiologic study of nearly 9 million births in 24 EUROCAT registers,” European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, vol. 159, no. 2, pp. 347–350, 2011.
- J. G. Hall, “Arthrogryposis multiplex congenita: etiology, genetics, classification, diagnostic approach, and general aspects,” Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics B, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 159–166, 1997.
- P. Dalton, L. Clover, R. Wallerstein et al., “Fetal arthrogryposis and maternal serum antibodies,” Neuromuscular Disorders, vol. 16, no. 8, pp. 481–491, 2006.
- N. Gordon, “Arthrogriposis multiplex congenital,” Brain & Development, vol. 20, no. 7, pp. 507–511, 1998.
- J. M. Graham, M. E. Miller, M. J. Stephan, and D. W. Smith, “Limb reduction anomalies and early in utero limb compression,” Journal of Pediatrics, vol. 96, no. 6, pp. 1052–1056, 1980.
- E. Matsunaga and K. Shiota, “Ectopic pregnancy and myoma uteri: teratogenic effects and maternal characteristics,” Teratology, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 61–69, 1980.
- J. G. Hall, “Arthrogryposis,” American Family Physician, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 113–119, 1989.
- B. Dane, C. Dane, F. Aksoy, A. Cetin, and M. Yayla, “Arthrogryposis multiplex congenita: analysis of twelve cases,” Clinical and Experimental Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 36, no. 4, pp. 259–262, 2009.
- J. G. Joó, J. Inovay, M. Silhavy, and Z. Papp, “Successful enucleation of a necrotizing fibroid causing oligohydramnios and fetal postural deformity in the 25th week of gestation: a case report,” Journal of Reproductive Medicine, vol. 46, no. 10, pp. 923–925, 2001.
- C. Z. Minutti and D. Zimmerman, “Traumatic hypopituitarism due to maternal uterine leiomyomas,” Journal of Endocrinological Investigation, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 158–162, 2002.
- P. Rosati, C. Exacoustos, and S. Mancuso, “Longitudinal evaluation of uterine myoma growth during pregnancy: a sonographic study,” Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine, vol. 11, no. 10, pp. 511–515, 1992.