- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 954241, 4 pages
Mesenchymal Hamartoma: Prenatal and Postnatal Diagnosis by Imaging
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, La Fe University Hospital, 46026 Valencia, Spain
2Department of Radiology, La Fe University Hospital, 46026 Valencia, Spain
Received 27 September 2012; Accepted 8 November 2012
Academic Editors: M. K. Hoffman, O. Picone, and M. G. Porpora
Copyright © 2012 Alicia Martínez-Varea et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. J. Woodward, R. Sohaey, A. Kennedy, and K. K. Koeller, “From the archives of the AFIP: a comprehensive review of fetal tumors with pathologic correlation,” Radiographics, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 215–242, 2005.
- E. Eber, “Antenatal diagnosis of congenital thoracic malformations: early surgery, late surgery, or no surgery?” Seminars in Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 355–366, 2007.
- L. Alamo, F. Gudinchet, O. Reinberg, Y. Vial, K. Francini, M. C. Osterheld, et al., “Prenatal diagnosis of congenital lung malformations,” Pediatric Radiology, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 273–283, 2012.
- B. Braatz, R. Evans, A. Kelman, and W. Cheng, “Perinatal evolution of mesenchymal hamartoma of the chest wall,” Journal of Pediatric Surgery, vol. 45, no. 12, pp. e37–e40, 2010.
- L. Chu, M. Seed, E. Howse, G. Ryan, and L. Grosse-Wortmann, “Mesenchymal hamartoma: prenatal diagnosis by MRI,” Pediatric Radiology, vol. 41, no. 6, pp. 781–784, 2011.
- J. M. Laberge, H. Flageole, D. Pugash et al., “Outcome of the prenatally diagnosed congenital cystic adenomatoid lung malformation: a Canadian experience,” Fetal Diagnosis and Therapy, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 178–186, 2001.
- T. Shimotake, S. Fumino, S. Aoi, T. Tsuda, and N. Iwai, “Respiratory insufficiency in a newborn with mesenchymal hamartoma of the chest wall occupying the thoracic cavity,” Journal of Pediatric Surgery, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. E13–E16, 2005.
- K. R. Groom, M. D. Murphey, L. M. Howard, G. J. Lonergan, M. L. Rosado-De-Christenson, and A. H. Torop, “Mesenchymal hamartoma of the chest wall: radiologic manifestations with emphasis on cross-sectional imaging and histopathologic comparison,” Radiology, vol. 222, no. 1, pp. 205–211, 2002.