- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Oncological Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 869409, 2 pages
Giant Retroperitoneal Liposarcoma: A Case Report
1Department of Surgery, Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune 411018, India
2Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune 411018, India
3Department of General Surgery, Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune 411018, India
Received 4 October 2012; Accepted 31 October 2012
Academic Editors: P. F. Lenehan and G. P. Vandoros
Copyright © 2012 Chavan Shahaji et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Á. Herrera-Gómez, C. Ortega-Gutiérrez, A. M. Betancourt, and K. Luna-Ortiz, “Giant retroperitoneal liposarcoma,” World Journal of Surgical Oncology, vol. 6, p. 115, 2008.
- S. Singer, C. R. Antonescu, E. Riedel, M. F. Brennan, and R. E. Pollock, “Histologic subtype and margin of resection predict pattern of recurrence and survival for retroperitoneal liposarcoma,” Annals of Surgery, vol. 238, no. 3, pp. 358–371, 2003.
- W. O. Russell, J. Cohen, and F. Enzinger, “A clinical and pathological staging system for soft tissue sarcomas,” Cancer, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 1562–1570, 1977.
- K. Inoue, Y. Higaki, and H. Yoshida, “Giant retroperitoneal liposarcoma,” International Journal of Urology, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 220–222, 2005.