- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Ophthalmological Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 853584, 3 pages
Ipsilateral Rotational Autokeratoplasty for the Management of Traumatic Corneal Scar
1Umraniye Training and Research Hospital, Eye Clinic, 34000 Istanbul, Turkey
2Department of Ophthalmology, Medeniyet University Göztepe Training and Research Hospital, 34000 Istanbul, Turkey
Received 16 August 2012; Accepted 25 September 2012
Academic Editors: A. Ferreras and D. K. Roberts
Copyright © 2012 Alime Günes et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. T. Lin, R. G. Webster, and R. L. Abbott, “Repair of corneal lacerations and perforations,” International Ophthalmology Clinics, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 69–75, 1988.
- K. R. B. Dobbins, F. W. Price, and W. E. Whitson, “Trends in the indications for penetrating keratoplasty in the Midwestern United States,” Cornea, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 813–816, 2000.
- K. Inoue, S. Amano, T. Oshika, M. Sawa, and T. Tsuru, “A 10-year review of penetrating keratoplasty,” Japanese Journal of Ophthalmology, vol. 44, no. 2, pp. 139–145, 2000.
- P. Sony, N. Sharma, S. Sen, and R. B. Vajpayee, “Indications of penetrating keratoplasty in northern India,” Cornea, vol. 24, no. 8, pp. 989–991, 2005.
- L. Xie, Z. Song, J. Zhao, W. Shi, and F. Wang, “Indications for penetrating keratoplasty in north China,” Cornea, vol. 26, no. 9, pp. 1070–1073, 2007.
- C. S. Siganos, N. S. Tsiklis, D. G. Miltsakakis et al., “Changing indications for penetrating keratoplasty in Greece, 1982–2006: a multicenter study,” Cornea, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 372–374, 2010.
- N. Verma, S. Melengas, and J. A. Garap, “Ipsilateral rotational autokeratoplasty for the management of corneal opacities,” Australian and New Zealand Journal of Ophthalmology, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 21–25, 1999.
- E. Bertelmann, C. Hartmann, M. Scherer, and P. Rieck, “Outcome of rotational keratoplasty: comparison of endothelial cell loss in autografts vs allografts,” Archives of Ophthalmology, vol. 122, no. 10, pp. 1437–1440, 2004.
- S. Murthy, A. K. Bansal, M. S. Sridhar, and G. N. Rao, “Ipsilateral rotational autokeratoplasty: an alternative to penetrating keratoplasty in nonprogressive central corneal scars,” Cornea, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 455–457, 2001.
- W. M. Bourne and R. F. Brubaker, “A method for ipsilateral rotational autokeratoplasty,” Ophthalmology, vol. 85, no. 12 I, pp. 1312–1316, 1978.
- J. B. Jonas, R. M. Rank, and W. M. Budde, “Autologous ipsilateral rotating penetrating keratoplasty,” American Journal of Ophthalmology, vol. 131, no. 4, pp. 427–430, 2001.
- P. J. McDonnell and M. G. Falcon, “Rotational autokeratoplasty,” Eye, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 576–580, 1989.
- N. A. Afshari, S. M. Duncan, T. Y. Tanhehco, and D. T. Azar, “Optimal size and location for corneal rotational autografts: a simplified mathematical model,” Archives of Ophthalmology, vol. 124, no. 3, pp. 410–413, 2006.
- F. Arnalich-Montiel and J. K. G. Dart, “Ipsilateral rotational autokeratoplasty: a review,” Eye, vol. 23, no. 10, pp. 1931–1938, 2009.
- I. Karpouzas and Y. J. M. Pouliquen, “Computerized method for rotational autokeratoplasty,” Cornea, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 369–371, 1991.