- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Ophthalmological Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 982657, 4 pages
Descemet’s Stripping-Automated Endothelial Keratoplasty for Traumatic Aniridia and Aphakia
Cornea and Anterior Segment Division, King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital, Riyadh 11462, Saudi Arabia
Received 20 November 2011; Accepted 30 January 2012
Academic Editor: N. Fuse
Copyright © 2012 Sabah S. Jastaneiah. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. R. J. Melles, F. Lander, and F. J. R. Rietveld, “Transplantation of Descemet's membrane carrying viable endothelium through a small scleral incision,” Cornea, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 415–418, 2002.
- F. W. Price and M. O. Price, “Descemet's stripping with endothelial keratoplasty in 50 eyes: a refractive neutral corneal transplant,” Journal of Refractive Surgery, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 339–345, 2005.
- M. J. Elder and R. R. Stack, “Globe rupture following penetrating keratoplasty: how often, why, and what can we do to prevent it?” Cornea, vol. 23, no. 8, pp. 776–780, 2004.
- M. O. Price and F. W. Price Jr., “Descemet stripping with endothelial keratoplasty for treatment of iridocorneal endothelial syndrome,” Cornea, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 493–497, 2007.
- M. O. Price, F. W. Price Jr., and R. Trespalacios, “Endothelial keratoplasty technique for aniridic aphakic eyes,” Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 376–379, 2007.
- E. Wylegała and D. Tarnawska, “Management of pseudophakic bullous keratopathy by combined Descemet-stripping endothelial keratoplasty and intraocular lens exchange,” Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, vol. 34, no. 10, pp. 1708–1714, 2008.
- D. B. Lake and C. K. Rostron, “Management of angle-supported intraocular lens and iridectomy in descemet-stripping endothelial keratoplasty,” Cornea, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 223–224, 2008.
- F. W. Price Jr. and M. O. Price, “Endothelial keratoplasty to restore clarity to a failed penetrating graft,” Cornea, vol. 25, no. 8, pp. 895–899, 2006.
- B. H. Jeng, A. Marcotty, and E. I. Traboulsi, “Descemet stripping automated endothelial keratoplasty in a 2-year-old child,” Journal of AAPOS, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 317–318, 2008.
- C. Ponchel, F. Malecaze, J. L. Arné, and P. Fournié, “Descemet stripping automated endothelial keratoplasty in a child with descemet membrane breaks after forceps delivery,” Cornea, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 338–341, 2009.
- N. Ghaznawi and E. S. Chen, “Descemet's stripping automated endothelial keratoplasty: innovations in surgical technique,” Current Opinion in Ophthalmology, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 283–287, 2010.