- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Ophthalmological Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 597398, 3 pages
Giant Cell Arteritis Presenting as Choroidal Infarction
Moorfields Eye Hospital, 162 City Road, London EC1V 2PD, UK
Received 26 January 2013; Accepted 20 February 2013
Academic Editors: A. Ferreras, D. K. Roberts, and M. W. Stewart
Copyright © 2013 Nikolaos Kopsachilis et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Z. Lugo, J. S. Deitch, A. Yu et al., “Demographic and laboratory data may predict positive temporal artery biopsy,” Journal of Surgical Research, vol. 170, no. 2, pp. 332–335, 2011.
- L. S. Pereira, M. K. Yoon, T. N. Hwang et al., “Giant cell arteritis in Asians: a comparative study,” The British Journal of Ophthalmology, vol. 95, no. 2, pp. 214–216, 2011.
- B. A. Bengtsson and B. E. Malmvall, “The epidemiology of giant cell arteritis including temporal arteritis and polymyalgia rheumatica. Incidences of different clinical presentations and eye complications,” Arthritis and Rheumatism, vol. 24, no. 7, pp. 899–904, 1981.
- J. M. Galasso and W. M. Jay, “An occult case of giant cell arteritis presenting with combined anterior ischemic optic neuropathy and cilioretinal artery occlusion,” Seminars in Ophthalmology, vol. 19, no. 3-4, pp. 75–77, 2004.
- C. T. Hsu, J. B. Kerrison, N. R. Miller, and M. F. Goldberg, “Choroidal infarction, anterior ischemic optic neuropathy, and central retinal artery occlusion from polyarteritis nodosa,” Retina, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 348–351, 2001.