- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Orthopedics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 693124, 4 pages
Combined Posterior and Anterior Ankle Arthroscopy
1Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Kliniek Klein Rosendael, Rosendaalselaan 30, 6891 DG Rozendaal, The Netherlands
2Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, 1105 AZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Received 30 June 2012; Accepted 16 September 2012
Academic Editors: K. Erler, D. A. Fisher, M. G. Lykissas, S. Parekh, S. N. Parikh, A. Sakamoto, and T. Tsurumoto
Copyright © 2012 Peter E. Scholten and C. Niek van Dijk. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. S. Burman, “Arthroscopy of direct visualization of joints. An experimental cadaver study,” The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, vol. 13, pp. 669–695, 1931.
- D. F. Sitler, A. Amendola, C. S. Bailey, L. M. F. Thain, and A. Spouge, “Posterior ankle arthroscopy: an anatomic study,” Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery A, vol. 84, no. 5, pp. 763–769, 2002.
- R. D. Ferkel and S. P. Fischer, “Progress in ankle arthroscopy,” Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, no. 240, pp. 210–220, 1989.
- C. N. van Dijk, P. E. Scholten, and R. Krips, “A 2-portal endoscopic approach for diagnosis and treatment of posterior ankle pathology,” Arthroscopy, vol. 16, no. 8, pp. 871–876, 2000.
- C. N. van Dijk, A. B. Stibbe, and R. K. Marti, “Posterior ankle impingement,” in The Unstable Ankle, G. Mann and M. Nyska, Eds., pp. 139–148, Human Kinetics, Champagne, Ill, USA, 2000.
- L. A. Feiwell and C. Frey, “Anatomic study of arthroscopic portal sites of the ankle,” Foot & Ankle, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 142–147, 1993.
- S. J. Voto, J. W. Ewing, P. R. Fleissner, M. Alfonso, and M. Kufel, “Ankle arthroscopy: neurovascular and arthroscopic anatomy of standard and trans-achilles tendon portal placement,” Arthroscopy, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 41–46, 1989.
- P. E. Scholten, I. N. Sierevelt, and C. N. van Dijk, “Hindfoot endoscopy for posterior ankle impingement,” Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery A, vol. 90, no. 12, pp. 2665–2672, 2008.
- A. Branca, L. D. Palma, C. Bucca, C. S. Visconti, and M. Di Mille, “Arthroscopic treatment of anterior ankle impingement,” Foot and Ankle International, vol. 18, no. 7, pp. 418–423, 1997.
- J. L. Tol and C. N. van Dijk, “Anterior ankle impingement,” Foot and Ankle Clinics, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 297–310, 2006.
- I. Henderson and D. La Valette, “Ankle impingement: combined anterior and posterior impingement syndrome of the ankle,” Foot and Ankle International, vol. 25, no. 9, pp. 632–638, 2004.