- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Otolaryngology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 712873, 3 pages
A Rare Case of Nasopharyngeal Pleomorphic Adenoma
Otolaringology, Audiology and Phoniatric Unit, University of Pisa, Via Paradisa 2, 56126 Pisa, Italy
Received 12 February 2013; Accepted 11 April 2013
Academic Editors: K. Morshed and G. Zhou
Copyright © 2013 S. Berrettini et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. L. Lee, C. Y. Lee, S. M. Silver, and S. Kuhar, “Nasopharyngeal pleomorphic adenomain the adult,” Laryngoscope, vol. 116, no. 7, pp. 1281–1283, 2006.
- C. A. Waldron, S. K. El-Mofty, and D. R. Gnepp, “Tumors of the intraoral minor salivary glands: a demographic and histologic study of 426 cases,” Oral Surgery Oral Medicine and Oral Pathology, vol. 66, no. 3, pp. 323–333, 1988.
- J. L. Roh, B. J. Jung, K. S. Rha, and C. I. Park, “Endoscopic resection of pleomorphic adenoma arising in the nasopharynx,” Acta Oto-Laryngologica, vol. 125, no. 8, pp. 910–912, 2005.
- E. Amilibia, J. Nogues, M. Sandoval, G. Arias, and M. Dicenta, “Minor salivary-gland tumor in nasopharynx,” Acta Otorrinolaringologica Espanola, vol. 48, no. 8, pp. 671–673, 1997.