- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Pediatrics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 925646, 3 pages
Multimodal Imaging in the Prenatal Diagnosis of Tuberous Sclerosis Complex
1School of Medicine, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA 19129, USA
2Division of Radiology, The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, 34th and Civic Center boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
3Division of Cardiology, The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Received 29 June 2012; Accepted 4 September 2012
Academic Editors: N. L. Shapiro, E. Veneselli, and V. C. Wong
Copyright © 2012 Mariya Gusman et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. S. Roach, F. J. DiMario, R. S. Kandt, and H. Northrup, “Tuberous sclerosis consensus conference: recommendations for diagnostic evaluation,” Journal of Child Neurology, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 401–407, 1999.
- S. C. Degueldre, P. Chockalingam, Y. Mivelaz et al., “Considerations for prenatal counselling of patients with cardiac rhabdomyomas based on their cardiac and neurologic outcomes,” Cardiology in the Young, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 18–24, 2010.
- Y. Yinon, D. Chitayat, S. Blaser et al., “Fetal cardiac tumors: a single-center experience of 40 cases,” Prenatal Diagnosis, vol. 30, no. 10, pp. 941–949, 2010.
- A. S. Chao, A. Chao, T. H. Wang et al., “Outcome of antenatally diagnosed cardiac rhabdomyoma: case series and a meta-analysis,” Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 289–295, 2008.
- V. M. Rose, K. S. Au, G. Pollom, E. S. Roach, H. R. Prashner, and H. Northrup, “Germ-line mosaicism in tuberous sclerosis: how common?” American Journal of Human Genetics, vol. 64, no. 4, pp. 986–992, 1999.
- C. P. Chen, Y. P. Liu, J. K. Huang et al., “Contribution of ultrafast magnetic resonance imaging in prenatal diagnosis of sonographically undetected cerebral tuberous sclerosis associated with cardiac rhabdomyomas,” Prenatal Diagnosis, vol. 25, no. 6, pp. 523–524, 2005.
- K. A. Casper, L. F. Donnelly, B. Chen, and J. J. Bissler, “Tuberous sclerosis complex: renal imaging findings,” Radiology, vol. 225, no. 2, pp. 451–456, 2002.
- F. J. O'Callaghan, M. J. Noakes, C. N. Martyn, and J. P. Osborne, “An epidemiological study of renal pathology in tuberous sclerosis complex,” British Journal of Urology International, vol. 94, no. 6, pp. 853–857, 2004.
- A. Gedikbasi, K. Oztarhan, V. Ulker et al., “Prenatal sonographic diagnosis of tuberous sclerosis complex,” Journal of Clinical Ultrasound, vol. 39, no. 7, pp. 427–430, 2011.