- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Radiology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 278920, 4 pages
Enchondroma Protuberans of Ulnar Bone: A Case Report and Review of Literature
1Department of Radiology, Urmia University of Medical Sciences, Urmia, West-Azerbaijan, Iran
2Omid Oncology Center, Urmia University of Medical Sciences, Urmia, Iran
3Department of Pathology, Urmia University of Medical Sciences, Urmia, West-Azerbaijan, Iran
Received 8 June 2012; Accepted 29 July 2012
Academic Editors: T. Akisue and E. Kapsalaki
Copyright © 2012 Afshin Mohammadi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. A. Slesarenko, S. P. Sampson, E. S. Gould, and A. B. Dagum, “Recurrent enchondroma protuberans: a case report,” Journal of Hand Surgery, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 1318–1321, 2005.
- K. Kita, K. Masada, M. Yasuda, and E. Takeuchi, “Enchondroma protuberans of the phalanx: a case report,” Journal of Hand Surgery, vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 1052–1054, 2003.
- R. B. Keating, P. W. Wright, and T. W. Staple, “Enchondroma protuberans of the rib,” Skeletal Radiology, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 55–58, 1985.
- M. Kamiyoshihara, T. Hirai, O. Kawashima, Y. Morishita, and A. Maeshima, “Enchondroma protuberance with destroying the rib: report of a case,” Kyobu Geka, vol. 51, no. 10, pp. 885–887, 1998.
- K. Isogami, H. Suda, T. Ohta, H. Matsuura, and H. Sakuma, “A case of enchondroma protuberance with destroying the rib bone,” Kyobu Geka, vol. 45, no. 10, pp. 907–909, 1992.
- I. Degreef and L. De Smet, “Enchondroma protuberans of the phalanx,” Scandinavian Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Hand Surgery, vol. 39, no. 5, pp. 315–317, 2005.
- A. B. Dagum and S. P. Sampson, “Enchondroma protuberans: a case report,” Journal of Hand Surgery, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 338–341, 1998.
- J. R. Crim and J. M. Mirra, “Enchondroma protuberans. Report of a case and its distinction from chondrosarcoma and osteochondroma adjacent to an enchondroma,” Skeletal Radiology, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 431–434, 1990.
- R. L. Caballes, “Enchondroma protuberans masquerading as osteochondroma,” Human Pathology, vol. 13, no. 8, pp. 734–739, 1982.
- Y. Y. An, J. Y. Kim, M. I. Ahn, Y. K. Kang, and H. J. Choi, “Enchondroma protuberans of the hand,” American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 190, no. 1, pp. 40–44, 2008.