- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Rheumatology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 726038, 3 pages
Epididymo-Orchitis as a Presenting Feature of Relapsing Polychondritis: A Case Report
Department of Rheumatology, Heatherwood and Wexham Park Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Slough, Berkshire SL2 4HL, UK
Received 4 September 2011; Accepted 28 September 2011
Academic Editors: B. Bannwarth, M. Salazar-Paramo, and A. Zoli
Copyright © 2011 Kuljeet Bhamra et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. P. McAdam, M. A. O'Hanlan, R. Bluestone, and C. M. Pearson, “Relapsing polychondritis: prospective study of 23 patients and a review of the literature,” Medicine, vol. 55, no. 3, pp. 193–215, 1976.
- A. A. Drosos, “Relapsing Polychondritis,” Orphanet encylopedia, May 2004.
- J. M. Foidart, S. Abe, G. R. Martin et al., “Antibodies to type II collagen in relapsing polychondritis,” New England Journal of Medicine, vol. 299, no. 22, pp. 1203–1207, 1978.
- M. A. Cremer, J. A. Pitcock, J. M. Stuart, A. H. Kang, and A. S. Townes, “Auricular chondritis in rats. An experimental model of relapsing polychondritis induced with type II collagen,” Journal of Experimental Medicine, vol. 154, no. 2, pp. 535–540, 1981.
- W. J. McCune, A. L. Schiller, R. A. Dynesius-Trentham, and D. E. Trentham, “Type II collagen-induced auricular chondritis,” Arthritis and Rheumatism, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 266–273, 1982.
- M. Zeuner, R. H. Straub, G. Rauh, E. D. Albert, J. Schölmerich, and B. Lang, “Relapsing polychondritis: clinical and immunogenetic analysis of 62 patients,” Journal of Rheumatology, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 96–101, 1997.
- J. F. Maillefert, B. De Wazieres, and F. Meignan, “Orchitis: an unusual feature in relapsing polychondritis,” Journal of Rheumatology, vol. 21, no. 7, pp. 1378–1379, 1994.
- D. E. Trentham and C. H. Le, “Relapsing polychondritis,” Annals of Internal Medicine, vol. 129, no. 2, pp. 114–122, 1998.
- C. J. Michet, “Vasculitis and relapsing polychondritis,” Rheumatic Disease Clinics of North America, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 441–444, 1990.
- B. Myers, J. Gould, and G. Dolan, “Relapsing polychondritis and myelodysplasia: a report of two cases and review of the current literature,” Clinical and Laboratory Haematology, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 45–47, 2000.
- M. J. Wright, K. Bel'eed, L. Sellars, and I. Richmond, “Relapsing polychondritis and myelodysplasia,” Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation, vol. 12, no. 8, pp. 1704–1707, 1997.