- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Rheumatology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 759193, 3 pages
An Unusual Complication after Shoulder Hemiarthroplasty
Edinburgh Royal Infirmary, Orthopaedic Department, 51 Little France Crescent, Old Dalkeith Road, Edinburgh, Midlothian EH16 4SA, UK
Received 26 January 2013; Accepted 7 March 2013
Academic Editors: D. Aeberli, R. Cevik, P. E. Prete, and M. Salazar-Paramo
Copyright © 2013 Oliver D. Stone and S. J. Breusch. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Ravenscroft and P. Calvert, “Utilisation of shoulder arthroplasty in the UK,” Annals of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, vol. 86, no. 1, pp. 25–28, 2004.
- T. R. Norris and J. P. Iannotti, “Functional outcome after shoulder arthroplasty for primary osteoarthritis: a multicenter study,” Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 130–135, 2002.