- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 695250, 3 pages
True Giant Posterior Tibial Artery Aneurysm
Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Unit, Imperia Hospital, Via Sant'Agata 57, 18100 Imperia, Italy
Received 31 October 2012; Accepted 21 November 2012
Academic Editors: I. Hassan, S. Sultan, and F. Turégano
Copyright © 2012 Alessandro Robaldo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Murakami, N. Izawa, S. Miyahara et al., “A true aneurysm of posterior tibial artery,” Annals of Vascular Surgery, vol. 25, no. 7, pp. 980.e1–980.e2, 2011.
- B. Barbano, A. Gigante, A. Zaccaria et al., “True posterior tibial artery aneurysm in a young patient: surgical or endovascular treatment?” BMJ Case Reports. In press.
- F. Zaraca, A. Ponzoni, C. Stringari, J. A. Ebner, R. Giovannetti, and H. Ebner, “The posterior approach in the treatment of popliteal artery aneurysm: feasibility and analysis of outcome,” Annals of Vascular Surgery, vol. 24, no. 7, pp. 863–870, 2010.
- E. Ferrero, M. Ferri, A. Viazzo et al., “Rupture of a true giant aneurysm of the posterior tibial artery: a huge size of 6 cm on diameter,” Annals of Vascular Surgery, vol. 24, no. 8, pp. 1134.e9–1134.e13, 2010.
- Y. Tshomba, M. Papa, E. M. Marone, A. Kahlberg, N. Rizzo, and R. Chiesa, “A true posterior tibial artery aneurysm: a case report,” Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 243–249, 2006.
- D. Mukherjee, “Posterior approach to the peroneal artery,” Journal of Vascular Surgery, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 174–178, 1994.