- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 727105, 2 pages
A Mucinous Cystic Neoplasm of the Mesocolon Showing Features of Malignancy
Department of Surgery, Whittington Hospital, London N19 5NF, UK
Received 11 September 2012; Accepted 3 October 2012
Academic Editors: A. K. Karam and M. Nikfarjam
Copyright © 2012 Kiki Mistry et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Metaxas, A. Tangalos, P. Pappa, and I. Papageorgiou, “Mucinous cystic neoplasms of the mesentery: a case report and review of the literature,” World Journal of Surgical Oncology, vol. 7, article 47, 2009.
- J. J. Luo, F. K. Baksh, J. D. Pfeifer, J. T. Eastman, F. C. Beyer, and L. P. Dehner, “Abdominal mucinous cystic neoplasm in a male child,” Pediatric and Developmental Pathology, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 46–49, 2008.
- F. Cauchy, J. H. Lefevre, N. Mourra, Y. Parc, E. Tiret, and P. Balladur, “Mucinous cystadenoma of the mesocolon, a rare entity frequently presenting with features of malignity: two case reports and a review of the literature,” Clinics and Research in Hepatology and Gastroenterology, vol. 36, pp. 12–16, 2012.
- W. R. Hart, “Mucinous tumors of the ovary: a review,” International Journal of Gynecological Pathology, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 4–25, 2005.
- S. Shiono, K. Suda, B. Nobukawa et al., “Pancreatic, hepatic, splenic, and mesenteric mucinous cystic neoplasms (MCN) are lumped together as extraovarian MCN,” Pathology International, vol. 56, no. 2, pp. 71–77, 2006.
- T. P. Thamboo, R. Sim, S. Y. Tan, and W. M. Yap, “Primary retroperitoneal mucinous cystadenocarcinoma in a male patient,” Journal of Clinical Pathology, vol. 59, no. 6, pp. 655–657, 2006.
- H. M. Payan and E. F. Gilbert, “Mesenteric cyst-ovarian implant syndrome,” Archives of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, vol. 111, no. 3, pp. 282–284, 1987.
- J. J. Y. Tan, K. K. Tan, and S. P. Chew, “Mesenteric cysts: an institution experience over 14 years and review of literature,” World Journal of Surgery, vol. 33, no. 9, pp. 1961–1965, 2009.