- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 498324, 3 pages
Epidermal Inclusion Cyst Presenting as a Palpable Scrotal Mass
1Department of Urology, University of Pittsburgh, 3471 5th Ave, Suite 700 Kaufmann Bldg, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
2Department of Radiology, University of Pittsburgh, 3950 Lothrop St, Presbyterian Hospital South Tower 200, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
3Department of Pathology, University of Pittsburgh, 230 Centre Ave, Room WG 02.10 Shadyside Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Received 6 August 2012; Accepted 15 September 2012
Academic Editors: R. Colgan, S. Giulini, and G. Lombardi
Copyright © 2012 Andres F. Correa et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. T. Yang, G. J. Whitman, and G. M. K. Tse, “Extratesticular epidermal cyst of the scrotum,” American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 183, no. 4, p. 1084, 2004.
- K. H. Shah, W. C. Maxted, and B. Chun, “Epidermoid cysts of the testis: a report of three cases and an analysis of 141 cases from the world literature,” Cancer, vol. 47, no. 3, pp. 577–582, 1981.
- H. S. Lee, K. B. Joo, H. T. Song et al., “Relationship between sonographic and pathologic findings in epidermal inclusion cysts,” Journal of Clinical Ultrasound, vol. 29, no. 7, pp. 374–383, 2001.
- J. H. Cho, J. C. Chang, B. H. Park, et al., “Sonographic and MR imaging findings of testicular epidermoid cysts,” American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 178, pp. 743–748, 2002.