- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Urology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 124715, 3 pages
Spermaturia after Radical Prostatectomy: Is Surgical Preservation of Fertility Possible?
Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute, Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Q10-1, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Received 18 January 2013; Accepted 12 March 2013
Academic Editors: J. P. Gearhart, S. J. Hong, and S. Takahashi
Copyright © 2013 Chad Reichard et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- N. Howlader, A. M. Noone, M. Krapcho, et al., SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1975–2009 (Vintage 2009 Populations), National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, Md, USA, 2012, http://seer.cancer.gov/csr/1975_2009_pops09.
- B. G. Boyd, S. W. McCallum, R. W. Lewis, and M. K. Terris, “Assessment of patient concern and adequacy of informed consent regarding infertility resulting from prostate cancer treatment,” Urology, vol. 68, no. 4, pp. 840–844, 2006.
- T. C. S. Bonetti, F. F. Pasqualotto, P. Queiroz, A. Iaconell Jr., and E. Borges Jr., “Sperm banking for male cancer patients: social and semen profiles,” International Brazilian Journal of Urology, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 190–198, 2009.
- P. A. Knoester, M. Leonard, D. P. Wood, and T. G. Schuster, “Fertility issues for men with newly diagnosed prostate cancer,” Urology, vol. 69, no. 1, pp. 123–125, 2007.
- D. H. Williams IV, E. Karpman, J. C. Sander, P. E. Spiess, L. L. Pisters, and L. I. Lipshultz, “Pretreatment Semen parameters in men with cancer,” Journal of Urology, vol. 181, no. 2, pp. 736–740, 2009.
- Wein, et al., “Prostatitis and related conditions, orchitis, and epididymitis,” in Campbell’s Urology, pp. 354–355, 10th edition, 2012.
- R. Wiersma, “Urethro-ejaculatory duct reflux in children: an updated review,” European Journal of Pediatric Surgery, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 374–376, 2009.
- V. Raveenthiran and C. J. Sam, “Epididymo-orchitis complicating anorectal malformations: collective review of 41 cases,” Journal of Urology, vol. 186, no. 4, pp. 1467–1472, 2011.