- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Vascular Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 702509, 3 pages
Ovarian Mass Causing Paradoxical MI and Leg Ischaemia
1Leeds Vascular Institute, Leeds General Infirmary, Great George Street, Leeds LS1 3EX, UK
2Yorkshire Heart Centre, Leeds General Infirmary, Great George Street, Leeds LS1 3EX, UK
3Department of Pathology, Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust, Leeds LS1 3EX, UK
4Department of Interventional Radiology, Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust, Leeds LS1 3EX, UK
Received 17 July 2012; Accepted 20 September 2012
Academic Editors: P. Heider, C.-L. Hung, S. A. Ogun, and A. Zirlik
Copyright © 2012 K. J. Griffin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Agostoni, G. Gasparini, and G. Destro, “Acute myocardial infarction probably caused by paradoxical embolus in a pregnant woman,” Heart, vol. 90, no. 3, p. e12, 2004.
- D. B. McElhinney, D. F. Carpentieri, N. D. Bridges, B. J. Clark, J. W. Gaynor, and T. L. Spray, “Sarcoma of the mitral valve causing coronary arterial occlusion in children,” Cardiology in the Young, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 539–542, 2001.
- D. H. Israel, W. Sherman, J. A. Ambrose, S. Sharma, N. Harpaz, and M. Robbins, “Dynamic coronary ostial obstruction due to papillary fibroelastoma leading to myocardial ischemia and infarction,” The American Journal of Cardiology, vol. 67, no. 1, pp. 104–105, 1991.
- K. Hisatomi, T. Yamada, T. Odate, and K. Yamashita, “Intermittent coronary artery occlusion caused by a floating thrombus in the left coronary sinus of valsava of a patient with a normal aorta and protein c deficiency,” The Annals of Thoracic Surgery, vol. 92, pp. 1508–1510, 2011.