The United States Army
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of The United States Army published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from The United States Army, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from The United States Army that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Evaluation of the Performance of Females as Light Infantry Soldiers, Aharon S. Finestone, Charles Milgrom, Ran Yanovich, Rachel Evans, Naama Constantini, and Daniel S. Moran
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 572953, 7 pages
- Effect of Analgesics on Monoclonal Antibody Ascites Production in Mice Administered Upon Recognition of Pain, Shannon T. Marko, Stephen F. Little, Carrie G. Benton, Richard Kelly III, Amy E. Field, and Rachel S. Laufer
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 350796, 8 pages
- Review of Response and Damage of Linear and Nonlinear Systems under Multiaxial Vibration, Ed Habtour, William (Skip) Connon, Michael F. Pohland, Samuel C. Stanton, Mark Paulus, and Abhijit Dasgupta
Shock and Vibration
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 294271, 21 pages
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome—Hypermobility Type and Hemorrhoids, Timothy P. Plackett, Edward Kwon, Ronald A. Gagliano Jr., and Robert C. Oh
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 171803, 3 pages
- Modeling Approach for Predicting the Rate of Frequency Change of Notched Beam Exposed to Gaussian Random Excitation, Ed Habtour, Mark Paulus, and Abhijit Dasgupta
Shock and Vibration
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 164039, 11 pages
- A Design Tool for Clothing Applications: Wind Resistant Fabric Layers and Permeable Vents, Phillip Gibson, Michael Sieber, Jerry Bieszczad, John Gagne, David Fogg, and Jintu Fan
Journal of Textiles
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 925320, 7 pages
- Exercise Induced Left Bundle Branch Block Treated with Cardiac Rehabilitation: A Case Report and a Review of the Literature, Nathan S. Anderson, Alexies Ramirez, Ahmad Slim, and Jamil Malik
Case Reports in Vascular Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 204805, 4 pages
- Axial-Compressive Behavior, Including Kink-Band Formation and Propagation, of Single p-Phenylene Terephthalamide (PPTA) Fibers, M. Grujicic, S. Ramaswami, J. S. Snipes, R. Yavari, C.-F. Yen, and B. A. Cheeseman
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 329549, 15 pages
- Acute Zonal Occult Outer Retinopathy: Vision Loss in an Active Duty Soldier, Courtney M. Crawford, Bruce A. Rivers, and Mark Nelson
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 240607, 5 pages
- A Rare Presentation of Community Acquired Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus, J. Docekal, J. Hall, B. Reese, J. Jones, and T. Ferguson
Case Reports in Infectious Diseases
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 543762, 3 pages
The following is the list of scholars from The United States Army who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from The United States Army who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from The United States Army who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.