Arizona State University
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Arizona State University published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Arizona State University, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Arizona State University that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Role of the Microbiota and Antibiotics in Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis, James H. Tabibian, Jayant A. Talwalkar, and Keith D. Lindor
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 389537, 7 pages
- Explicit Dynamic Finite Element Method for Predicting Implosion/Explosion Induced Failure of Shell Structures, Jeong-Hoon Song, Patrick Lea, and Jay Oswald
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 957286, 11 pages
- On the Involute-Evolute of the Pseudonull Curve in Minkowski 3-Space, Ufuk Ozturk, Esra Betul Koc Ozturk, and Kazim Ilarslan
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 651495, 6 pages
- Information Propagation in Online Social Network Based on Human Dynamics, Qiang Yan, Lianren Wu, Chao Liu, and Xiye Li
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 953406, 6 pages
- Adaptive Computing Resource Allocation for Mobile Cloud Computing, Hongbin Liang, Tianyi Xing, Lin X. Cai, Dijiang Huang, Daiyuan Peng, and Yan Liu
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 181426, 14 pages
- Spatiotemporal Quantification of Local Drug Delivery Using MRI, Morgan B. Giers, Alex C. McLaren, Jonathan D. Plasencia, David Frakes, Ryan McLemore, and Michael R. Caplan
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 149608, 12 pages
- Providers' Perceptions of Challenges in Obstetrical Care for Somali Women, Jalana N. Lazar, Crista E. Johnson-Agbakwu, Olga I. Davis, and Michele P.-L. Shipp
Obstetrics and Gynecology International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 149640, 12 pages
- Trimeric Tau Is Toxic to Human Neuronal Cells at Low Nanomolar Concentrations, Huilai Tian, Eliot Davidowitz, Patricia Lopez, Sharareh Emadi, James Moe, and Michael Sierks
International Journal of Cell Biology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 260787, 9 pages
- Fermentation and Hydrogen Metabolism Affect Uranium Reduction by Clostridia, Weimin Gao and Arokiasamy J. Francis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 657160, 11 pages
- On Pseudohyperbolical Smarandache Curves in Minkowski 3-Space, Esra Betul Koc Ozturk, Ufuk Ozturk, Kazim İlarslan, and Emilija Nešović
International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 658670, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Arizona State University who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Arizona State University who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Arizona State University who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.