American University of Beirut
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of American University of Beirut published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from American University of Beirut, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from American University of Beirut that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Entropy-Based and Weighted Selective SIFT Clustering as an Energy Aware Framework for Supervised Visual Recognition of Man-Made Structures, Ayman El Mobacher, Nicholas Mitri, and Mariette Awad
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 730143, 9 pages
- Prenylated Flavonoids from Morus alba L. Cause Inhibition of G1/S Transition in THP-1 Human Leukemia Cells and Prevent the Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Inflammatory Response, Peter Kollar, Tomáš Bárta, Jan Hošek, Karel Souček, Veronika Müller Závalová, Shushan Artinian, Rabih Talhouk, Karel Šmejkal, Pavel Suchý Jr., and Aleš Hampl
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 350519, 13 pages
- Iatrogenic Penile Glans Amputation: Major Novel Reconstructive Procedure, Rami Nasr, Samer L. Traboulsi, Rami R. Abou Ghaida, and Joseph Bakhach
Case Reports in Urology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 741980, 4 pages
- Understanding Jordanian Psychiatric Nurses’ Smoking Behaviors: A Grounded Theory Study, Khaldoun M. Aldiabat and Michael Clinton
Nursing Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 370828, 7 pages
- Hypovitaminosis D in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A Relation to Disease Control and Complications, Hala Ahmadieh, Sami T. Azar, Najla Lakkis, and Asma Arabi
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 641098, 7 pages
- Emerging Therapeutic Strategies for Targeting Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Stem Cells, Ahmad Hamad, Zeyad Sahli, Maya El Sabban, Maha Mouteirik, and Rihab Nasr
Stem Cells International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 724360, 12 pages
- The Role of Vitamin D Deficiency in the Incidence, Progression, and Complications of Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus, Marlene Chakhtoura and Sami T. Azar
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 148673, 10 pages
- The Assessment of Disease Activity in Rheumatic Diseases, Thurayya Arayssi, Zahi Touma, Mandana Nikpour, and Lilian Ghandour
International Journal of Rheumatology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 275691, 2 pages
- Prehospital Emergency Ultrasound: A Review of Current Clinical Applications, Challenges, and Future Implications, Mazen J. El Sayed and Elie Zaghrini
Emergency Medicine International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 531674, 6 pages
- Fulminant Panuveitis following Iris Suture Fixation of Posterior Chamber Intraocular Lens, Ahmad M. Mansour and Shady T. Awwad
Case Reports in Ophthalmological Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 910342, 3 pages
The following is the list of scholars from American University of Beirut who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from American University of Beirut who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from American University of Beirut who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.