American University of Beirut
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of American University of Beirut published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from American University of Beirut, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from American University of Beirut that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Extended Spectrum Beta-Lactamase Carriage State among Elderly Nursing Home Residents in Beirut, M. A. Jallad, R. Naoufal, J. Irani, and E. Azar
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 987580, 7 pages
- Differential Role of Leptin and Adiponectin in Cardiovascular System, C. M. Ghantous, Z. Azrak, S. Hanache, W. Abou-Kheir, and A. Zeidan
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 534320, 13 pages
- Safety and Visual Outcome of Visian Toric ICL Implantation after Corneal Collagen Cross-Linking in Keratoconus: Up to 2 Years of Follow-Up, Rafic Antonios, Ali Dirani, Ali Fadlallah, Elias Chelala, Adib Hamade, Carole Cherfane, and Elias Jarade
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 514834, 8 pages
- Improved Vlasov Antenna with Curved Cuts and Optimized Reflector Position and Shape, H. M. El Misilmani, M. Al-Husseini, and K. Y. Kabalan
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 193630, 12 pages
- Hybrid Tumor of the Parotid Gland: A Case Report and Review of the Literature, Alain Sabri, Ibrahim Bawab, Ibrahim Khalifeh, and Elie Alam
Case Reports in Otolaryngology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 192453, 5 pages
- Messaging Attacks on Android: Vulnerabilities and Intrusion Detection, Khodor Hamandi, Alaa Salman, Imad H. Elhajj, Ali Chehab, and Ayman Kayssi
Mobile Information Systems
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 746930, 13 pages
- Ellis-van Creveld Syndrome: Mutations Uncovered in Lebanese Families, Maria Valencia, Lara Tabet, Nadine Yazbeck, Alia Araj, Victor L. Ruiz-Perez, Khalil Charaffedine, Farah Fares, Rebecca Badra, and Chantal Farra
Case Reports in Genetics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 528481, 4 pages
- A Case of Battery Ingestion in a Pediatric Patient: What Is Its Importance?, Elie Alam, Marc Mourad, Samir Akel, and Usamah Hadi
Case Reports in Pediatrics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 345050, 3 pages
- Malocclusion in Elementary School Children in Beirut: Severity and Related Social/Behavioral Factors, Antoine Hanna, Monique Chaaya, Celine Moukarzel, Khalil El Asmar, Miran Jaffa, and Joseph G. Ghafari
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 351231, 10 pages
- Outdoor Air Pollution and Cardiovascular Diseases in Lebanon: A Case-Control Study, Zeina Nasser, Pascale Salameh, Habib Dakik, Elias Elias, Linda Abou Abbas, and Alain Levêque
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 810846, 6 pages
The following is the list of scholars from American University of Beirut who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from American University of Beirut who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from American University of Beirut who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.