Beaumont Health System
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Beaumont Health System published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Beaumont Health System, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Beaumont Health System that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Gene Expression Differences Predict Treatment Outcome of Merkel Cell Carcinoma Patients, Loren Masterson, Bryan J. Thibodeau, Laura E. Fortier, Timothy J. Geddes, Barbara L. Pruetz, Rajwant Malhotra, Richard Keidan, and George D. Wilson
Journal of Skin Cancer
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 596459, 10 pages
- Severe Necrotizing Adenovirus Tubulointerstitial Nephritis in a Kidney Transplant Recipient, Ravi Parasuraman, Ping L. Zhang, Dilip Samarapungavan, Leslie Rocher, and Alan Koffron
Case Reports in Transplantation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 969186, 5 pages
- Evaluation of Algebraic Iterative Image Reconstruction Methods for Tetrahedron Beam Computed Tomography Systems, Joshua Kim, Huaiqun Guan, David Gersten, and Tiezhi Zhang
International Journal of Biomedical Imaging
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 609704, 14 pages
- CD133 Staining Detects Acute Kidney Injury and Differentiates Clear Cell Papillary Renal Cell Carcinoma from Other Renal Tumors, John D. Schwartz, Francis Dumler, Jason M. Hafron, George D. Wilson, Stacy C. Wolforth, Michele T. Rooney, Wei Li, and Ping L. Zhang
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 353598, 8 pages
- SELDI-TOF-MS Serum Profiling Reveals Predictors of Cardiac MRI Changes in Marathon Runners, George D. Wilson, Timothy J. Geddes, Barbara L. Pruetz, Bryan J. Thibodeau, Amy Murawka, James M. Colar, Peter A. McCullough, and Justin E. Trivax
International Journal of Proteomics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 679301, 9 pages
- Operative Techniques for Cervical Radiculopathy and Myelopathy, C. Moran and C. Bolger
Advances in Orthopedics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 916149, 5 pages
- The Confluence of Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy and Tumor Immunology, Steven Eric Finkelstein, Robert Timmerman, William H. McBride, Dörthe Schaue, Sarah E. Hoffe, Constantine A. Mantz, and George D. Wilson
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 439752, 7 pages
- Pleuroperitoneal Leak Complicating Peritoneal Dialysis: A Case Series, C. Kennedy, C. McCarthy, S. Alken, J. McWilliams, R. k. Morgan, M. Denton, P. J. Conlon, and C. Magee
International Journal of Nephrology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 526753, 4 pages
- Revisiting the Marrow Metabolic Changes after Chemotherapy in Lymphoma: A Step towards Personalized Care, Bingfeng Tang, Malaykumar M. Patel, Regina H. Wong, Daniel Wood, Christiana O. Wong, Dafang Wu, Pek Lan Khong, and Ching Yee Oliver Wong
International Journal of Molecular Imaging
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 942063, 6 pages
- Assessing Errors Inherent in OCT-Derived Macular Thickness Maps, Daniel Odell, Adam M. Dubis, Jackson F. Lever, Kimberly E. Stepien, and Joseph Carroll
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 692574, 9 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Beaumont Health System who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Beaumont Health System who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Beaumont Health System who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.