This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Beaumont Hospital published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Beaumont Hospital, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Beaumont Hospital that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Early Treatment Response Monitoring Using 2-Deoxy-2-[18F]fluoro-D-glucose Positron Emission Tomography Imaging during Fractionated Radiotherapy of Head Neck Cancer Xenografts, Jiayi Huang, John L. Chunta, Mitual Amin, David Y. Lee, Inga S. Grills, Ching-Yee Oliver Wong, Brian Marples, Di Yan, and George D. Wilson
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 598052, 8 pages
- Top Differential Diagnosis Should Be Microscopic Polyangiitis in ANCA-Positive Patient with Diffuse Pulmonary Hemorrhage and Hemosiderosis, Nicholas D. Ward, Diane E. Cosner, Colleen A. Lamb, Wei Li, Jacqueline K. Macknis, Michele T. Rooney, and Ping L. Zhang
Case Reports in Pathology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 286030, 5 pages
- US Pilot Study of Lumbar to Sacral Nerve Rerouting to Restore Voiding and Bowel Function in Spina Bifida: 3-Year Experience, Kenneth M. Peters, Holly Gilmer, Kevin Feber, Benjamin J. Girdler, William Nantau, Gary Trock, Kim A. Killinger, and Judith A. Boura
Advances in Urology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 863209, 7 pages
- Model Point-of-Care Ultrasound Curriculum in an Intensive Care Unit Fellowship Program and Its Impact on Patient Management, Keith Killu, Victor Coba, Michael Mendez, Subhash Reddy, Tanja Adrzejewski, Yung Huang, Jessica Ede, and Mathilda Horst
Critical Care Research and Practice
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 934796, 6 pages
- Urinary β2-Microglobulin Is a Good Indicator of Proximal Tubule Injury: A Correlative Study with Renal Biopsies, Xu Zeng, Deloar Hossain, David G. Bostwick, Guillermo A. Herrera, and Ping L. Zhang
Journal of Biomarkers
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 492838, 7 pages
- Gene Expression Differences Predict Treatment Outcome of Merkel Cell Carcinoma Patients, Loren Masterson, Bryan J. Thibodeau, Laura E. Fortier, Timothy J. Geddes, Barbara L. Pruetz, Rajwant Malhotra, Richard Keidan, and George D. Wilson
Journal of Skin Cancer
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 596459, 10 pages
- Severe Necrotizing Adenovirus Tubulointerstitial Nephritis in a Kidney Transplant Recipient, Ravi Parasuraman, Ping L. Zhang, Dilip Samarapungavan, Leslie Rocher, and Alan Koffron
Case Reports in Transplantation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 969186, 5 pages
- Evaluation of Algebraic Iterative Image Reconstruction Methods for Tetrahedron Beam Computed Tomography Systems, Joshua Kim, Huaiqun Guan, David Gersten, and Tiezhi Zhang
International Journal of Biomedical Imaging
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 609704, 14 pages
- CD133 Staining Detects Acute Kidney Injury and Differentiates Clear Cell Papillary Renal Cell Carcinoma from Other Renal Tumors, John D. Schwartz, Francis Dumler, Jason M. Hafron, George D. Wilson, Stacy C. Wolforth, Michele T. Rooney, Wei Li, and Ping L. Zhang
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 353598, 8 pages
- SELDI-TOF-MS Serum Profiling Reveals Predictors of Cardiac MRI Changes in Marathon Runners, George D. Wilson, Timothy J. Geddes, Barbara L. Pruetz, Bryan J. Thibodeau, Amy Murawka, James M. Colar, Peter A. McCullough, and Justin E. Trivax
International Journal of Proteomics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 679301, 9 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Beaumont Hospital who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Beaumont Hospital who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Beaumont Hospital who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.