Chalmers University of Technology
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Chalmers University of Technology published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Chalmers University of Technology, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Chalmers University of Technology that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Steering Parameters for Rock Grouting, Gunnar Gustafson, Johan Claesson, and Åsa Fransson
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 269594, 9 pages
- Imidazole and Triazole Coordination Chemistry for Antifouling Coatings, Markus Andersson Trojer, Alireza Movahedi, Hans Blanck, and Magnus Nydén
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 946739, 23 pages
- Methanol Adsorption on Graphene, Elsebeth Schröder
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 871706, 6 pages
- Self-Stabilizing TDMA Algorithms for Dynamic Wireless Ad Hoc Networks, Pierre Leone and Elad M. Schiller
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 639761, 17 pages
- Parameters Controlling the Oxide Reduction during Sintering of Chromium Prealloyed Steel, Monika Hrubovčáková, Eva Dudrová, Eduard Hryha, Margita Kabátová, and Jarmila Harvanová
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 789373, 16 pages
- Increasing Whole Grain Intake as Part of Prevention and Treatment of Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease, Alastair B. Ross, Jean-Philippe Godin, Kaori Minehira, and John P. Kirwan
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 585876, 13 pages
- Characteristics of 2 Different Commercially Available Implants with or without Nanotopography, Ali Alenezi, Yoshihito Naito, Martin Andersson, Bruno R. Chrcanovic, Ann Wennerberg, and Ryo Jimbo
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 769768, 8 pages
- Direction-of-Arrival Estimation of Closely Spaced Emitters Using Compact Arrays, Hoi-Shun Lui and Hon Tat Hui
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 104848, 9 pages
- Examination of Perovskite Structure CaMnO3-δ with MgO Addition as Oxygen Carrier for Chemical Looping with Oxygen Uncoupling Using Methane and Syngas, Dazheng Jing, Tobias Mattisson, Henrik Leion, Magnus Rydén, and Anders Lyngfelt
International Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 679560, 16 pages
- Bone Response to Surface-Modified Titanium Implants: Studies on the Early Tissue Response to Implants with Different Surface Characteristics, C. Larsson Wexell, P. Thomsen, B.-O. Aronsson, P. Tengvall, M. Rodahl, J. Lausmaa, B. Kasemo, and L. E. Ericson
International Journal of Biomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 412482, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Chalmers University of Technology who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Chalmers University of Technology who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Chalmers University of Technology who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.