Chalmers University of Technology
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Chalmers University of Technology published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Chalmers University of Technology, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Chalmers University of Technology that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Assessing the Impact of Policy Changes in the Icelandic Cod Fishery Using a Hybrid Simulation Model, Sigríður Sigurðardóttir, Björn Johansson, Sveinn Margeirsson, and Jónas R. Viðarsson
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 707943, 8 pages
- Modeling, Control, Optimization, and Analysis of Electrified Vehicle Systems, Fengchun Sun, Yann Chamaillard, Xiaosong Hu, and Yuan Zou
Advances in Mechanical Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 541412, 2 pages
- Phthaloylchitosan-Based Gel Polymer Electrolytes for Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells, S. N. F. Yusuf, M. F. Aziz, H. C. Hassan, T. M. W. J. Bandara, B.-E. Mellander, M. A. Careem, and A. K. Arof
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 783023, 8 pages
- Mutual Coupling in Antenna Arrays 2013, Hoi-Shun Lui, Yantao Yu, Hon Tat Hui, Jian Yang, and Hao Ling
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 295832, 2 pages
- Estimation of Grain Orientation in an Anisotropic Weld by Using a Model of Ultrasonic Propagation in an Inverse Scheme, Qingwei Liu and Håkan Wirdelius
Modelling and Simulation in Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 637476, 11 pages
- Experimental Investigation of Based Oxygen Carriers Used in Continuous Chemical-Looping Combustion, Peter Hallberg, Malin Källén, Dazheng Jing, Frans Snijkers, Jasper van Noyen, Magnus Rydén, and Anders Lyngfelt
International Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 412517, 9 pages
- Nanocomposites of Polyacrylic Acid Nanogels and Biodegradable Polyhydroxybutyrate for Bone Regeneration and Drug Delivery, Mikael Larsson, Anna Bergstrand, Lilyan Mesiah, Celine Van Vooren, and Anette Larsson
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 371307, 9 pages
- Feasibility Study of 1/3 Thorium-Plutonium Mixed Oxide Core, Cheuk Wah Lau, Henrik Nylén, Klara Insulander Björk, and Urban Sandberg
Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 709415, 10 pages
- Nano in Implant Dentistry, Ryo Jimbo, Martin Andersson, and Stefan Vandeweghe
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 314819, 2 pages
- Evaluation of Bone Healing on Sandblasted and Acid Etched Implants Coated with Nanocrystalline Hydroxyapatite: An In Vivo Study in Rabbit Femur, Lory Melin Svanborg, Luiz Meirelles, Victoria Franke Stenport, Per Kjellin, Fredrik Currie, Martin Andersson, and Ann Wennerberg
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 197581, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Chalmers University of Technology who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Chalmers University of Technology who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Chalmers University of Technology who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.