This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Concordia University published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Concordia University, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Concordia University that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Gold Nanorods Incorporated Cathode for Better Performance of Polymer Solar Cells, Alaa Y. Mahmoud, Ricardo Izquierdo, and Vo-Van Truong
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 464160, 7 pages
- Effect of Casting Parameters on the Microstructural and Mechanical Behavior of Magnesium AZ31-B Alloy Strips Cast on a Single Belt Casting Simulator, Ahmad Changizi, Mamoun Medraj, and Mihaiela Isac
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 101872, 9 pages
- The Impact of Mood and Anxiety Disorders on Incident Hypertension at One Year, Simon L. Bacon, Tavis S. Campbell, André Arsenault, and Kim L. Lavoie
International Journal of Hypertension
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 953094, 7 pages
- Actuator Fault Diagnosis in a Boeing 747 Model via Adaptive Modified Two-Stage Kalman Filter, Fikret Caliskan, Youmin Zhang, N. Eva Wu, and Jong-Yeob Shin
International Journal of Aerospace Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 472395, 10 pages
- Influence of Cooling Rate on Microsegregation Behavior of Magnesium Alloys, Md. Imran Khan, Ahmad O. Mostafa, Mohammad Aljarrah, Elhachmi Essadiqi, and Mamoun Medraj
Journal of Materials
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 657647, 18 pages
- Innovation through Wearable Sensors to Collect Real-Life Data among Pediatric Patients with Cardiometabolic Risk Factors, Kestens Yan, Barnett Tracie, Mathieu Marie-Ève, Henderson Mélanie, Bigras Jean-Luc, Thierry Benoit, Maxime St-Onge, and Lambert Marie
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 328076, 9 pages
- Comparison of Stress-Hemoconcentration Correction Techniques for Stress-Induced Coagulation, Anthony W. Austin and Stephen M. Patterson
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 480648, 10 pages
- Development of a pyrG Mutant of Aspergillus oryzae Strain S1 as a Host for the Production of Heterologous Proteins, Selina Oh Siew Ling, Reginald Storms, Yun Zheng, Mohd Rohaizad Mohd Rodzi, Nor Muhammad Mahadi, Rosli Md Illias, Abdul Munir Abdul Murad, and Farah Diba Abu Bakar
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 634317, 7 pages
- Designing of Adaptive Model-Free Controller Based on Output Error and Feedback Linearization, S. Pezeshki, M. A. Badamchizadeh, S. Ghaemi, and M. A. Poor
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 461907, 13 pages
- A Multipath Routing Approach for Secure and Reliable Data Delivery in Wireless Sensor Networks, Hind Alwan and Anjali Agarwal
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 232798, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Concordia University who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Concordia University who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Concordia University who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.