Florida International University
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Florida International University published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Florida International University, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Florida International University that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Jaw Dysfunction Is Associated with Neck Disability and Muscle Tenderness in Subjects with and without Chronic Temporomandibular Disorders, A. Silveira, I. C. Gadotti, S. Armijo-Olivo, D. A. Biasotto-Gonzalez, and D. Magee
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 512792, 7 pages
- Predictors of Mortality for Nursing Home-Acquired Pneumonia: A Systematic Review, Naveen Dhawan, Naushira Pandya, Michael Khalili, Manuel Bautista, Anurag Duggal, Jaya Bahl, and Vineet Gupta
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 285983, 11 pages
- Performance Comparison of Data Reduction Techniques for Wireless Multimedia Sensor Network Applications, Pinar Sarisaray-Boluk and Kemal Akkaya
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 873495, 15 pages
- Genetic Associations of PPARGC1A with Type 2 Diabetes: Differences among Populations with African Origins, Amanpreet K. Cheema, Tan Li, Juan P. Liuzzi, Gustavo G. Zarini, Mehmet T. Dorak, and Fatma G. Huffman
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 921274, 10 pages
- Inclusion of Neuropsychological Scores in Atrophy Models Improves Diagnostic Classification of Alzheimer’s Disease and Mild Cognitive Impairment, Mohammed Goryawala, Qi Zhou, Warren Barker, David A. Loewenstein, Ranjan Duara, and Malek Adjouadi
Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 865265, 14 pages
- Glanzmann’s Thrombasthenia Diagnosed following Knee Arthroscopy, John E. Zvijac, Sharhabil S. Ammus, Fernando Aran, and Gary M. Kiebzak
Case Reports in Orthopedics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 127846, 3 pages
- Wire in the Heart: Fracture and Fragment Embolization of Retrievable Inferior Vena Cava Filter into the Right Ventricle, Kshitij Thakur, Naveen Dhawan, Chia Winchester, Amandeep Singh, Vijay Bodukam, and Jaya Bahl
Case Reports in Cardiology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 938184, 2 pages
- Idiopathic Bilateral Adrenal Hemorrhage in a 63-Year-Old Male: A Case Report and Review of the Literature, Naveen Dhawan, Vijay Kumar Bodukam, Kshitij Thakur, Amandeep Singh, Donald Jenkins, and Jaya Bahl
Case Reports in Urology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 503638, 4 pages
- A Proposed Neurological Interpretation of Language Evolution, Alfredo Ardila
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 872487, 16 pages
- Minor Trauma Causing Stroke in a Young Athlete, Vineet Gupta, Naveen Dhawan, and Jaya Bahl
Case Reports in Neurological Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 182875, 3 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Florida International University who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Florida International University who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Florida International University who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.