Florida International University
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Florida International University published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Florida International University, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Florida International University that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Virological and Immunological Status of the People Living with HIV/AIDS Undergoing ART Treatment in Nepal, Chet Raj Ojha, Geeta Shakya, and Shyam Prakash Dumre
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6817325, 7 pages
- Learn to Rank Images: A Unified Probabilistic Hypergraph Model for Visual Search, Kaiman Zeng, Nansong Wu, Arman Sargolzaei, and Kang Yen
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7916450, 7 pages
- Exergetic Optimization of Power Generation Systems, Pouria Ahmadi, Halil S. Hamut, Ahmadreza Ghaffarizadeh, Pedram Hanafizadeh, and Esmaiil Ghasemisahebi
International Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3962847, 2 pages
- On Functions of Several Split-Quaternionic Variables, Gueo Grantcharov and Camilo Montoya
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3654530, 12 pages
- Knowledge of Latin American Obstetricians and Gynecologists regarding Heavy Menstrual Bleeding, Luis Bahamondes, Victor Marin, Silvia Ciarmatori, Agnaldo L. Silva-Filho, Juan Manuel Acuña, and Maria Y. Makuch
Obstetrics and Gynecology International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6870679, 6 pages
- Recruiting and Engaging Older Men in Evidence-Based Health Promotion Programs: Perspectives on Barriers and Strategies, Chelsie Anderson, Laura R. Seff, Anamika Batra, Chintan Bhatt, and Richard C. Palmer
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8981435, 8 pages
- Spurious Hyperchloremia and Negative Anion Gap in a Child with Refractory Epilepsy, Madhuradhar Chegondi and Balagangadhar R. Totapally
Case Reports in Critical Care
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7015463, 3 pages
- Serotonin-Related Gene Polymorphisms and Asymptomatic Neurocognitive Impairment in HIV-Infected Alcohol Abusers, Karina Villalba, Jessy G. Dévieux, Rhonda Rosenberg, and Jean Lud Cadet
Genetics Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7169172, 7 pages
- How Extended Is Wernicke’s Area? Meta-Analytic Connectivity Study of BA20 and Integrative Proposal, Alfredo Ardila, Byron Bernal, and Monica Rosselli
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4962562, 6 pages
- A Novel Insight into Dehydroleucodine Mediated Attenuation of Pseudomonas aeruginosa Virulence Mechanism, S. Mustafi, M. L. Veisaga, L. A. López, and M. A. Barbieri
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 216097, 11 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Florida International University who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Florida International University who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Florida International University who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.