King’s College of London
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of King’s College of London published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from King’s College of London, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from King’s College of London that are published in Hindawi journals.
- The Use of Stem Cells to Model Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Frontotemporal Dementia: From Basic Research to Regenerative Medicine, Erin C. Hedges, Vera J. Mehler, and Agnes L. Nishimura
Stem Cells International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9279516, 9 pages
- Increased Mortality in Diabetic Foot Ulcer Patients: The Significance of Ulcer Type, N. K. Chammas, R. L. R. Hill, and M. E. Edmonds
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2879809, 7 pages
- Molecular Mechanisms of Dendritic Spine Development and Plasticity, Kwok-On Lai, Bryen A. Jordan, Xin-Ming Ma, Deepak P. Srivastava, and Kimberly F. Tolias
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2078121, 3 pages
- Neural Plasticity and Neurogenesis in Mental Disorders, Graham Cocks, Mauro G. Carta, Oscar Arias-Carrión, and Antonio E. Nardi
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3738015, 2 pages
- Current Development and Research in Traditional Chinese Nonpharmacologic Therapy for Pain, Fan-Rong Liang, Jianping Chen, Xin Gao, Richard E. Harris, and Bai-Yun Zeng
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4657572, 1 page
- Control of Dendritic Spine Morphological and Functional Plasticity by Small GTPases, Kevin M. Woolfrey and Deepak P. Srivastava
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3025948, 12 pages
- Diabetic Nephropathy: Proteinuria, Inflammation, and Fibrosis, Shirong Zheng, David W. Powell, Feng Zheng, Phillip Kantharidis, and Luigi Gnudi
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5241549, 2 pages
- Gender Differences in the Neurobiology of Anxiety: Focus on Adult Hippocampal Neurogenesis, Alessandra Aparecida Marques, Mário Cesar do Nascimento Bevilaqua, Alberto Morais Pinto da Fonseca, Antonio Egidio Nardi, Sandrine Thuret, and Gisele Pereira Dias
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5026713, 14 pages
- Constipation and Laxative Use among Nursing Home Patients: Prevalence and Associations Derived from the Residents Assessment Instrument for Long-Term Care Facilities (interRAI LTCF), Lene Elisabeth Blekken, Sigrid Nakrem, Anne Guttormsen Vinsnes, Christine Norton, Siv Mørkved, Øyvind Salvesen, and Kari Hanne Gjeilo
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1215746, 12 pages
- Whole-Brain Atrophy Rate in Idiopathic Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple System Atrophy, and Progressive Supranuclear Palsy, C. Guevara, K. Bulatova, G. J. Barker, G. Gonzalez, N. Crossley, and M. J. Kempton
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9631041, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from King’s College of London who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from King’s College of London who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from King’s College of London who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.