Konark Institute of Science & Technology
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Konark Institute of Science & Technology published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Konark Institute of Science & Technology, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Konark Institute of Science & Technology that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Design of a T Factor Based RBFNC for a Flight Control System, C. S. Mohanty, P. S. Khuntia, and D. Mitra
Advances in Artificial Intelligence
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 897691, 6 pages
- In Silico Expressed Sequence Tag Analysis in Identification of Probable Diabetic Genes as Virtual Therapeutic Targets, Pabitra Mohan Behera, Deepak Kumar Behera, Aparajeya Panda, Anshuman Dixit, and Payodhar Padhi
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 704818, 9 pages
- Effect of Polyherbal Mixtures on the Treatment of Diabetes, Aparajeya Panda, Somanatha Jena, Pramod Kumar Sahu, Sanghamitra Nayak, and Payodhar Padhi
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 934797, 5 pages
- In Silico Biology of H1N1: Molecular Modelling of Novel Receptors and Docking Studies of Inhibitors to Reveal New Insight in Flu Treatment, Deepak Kumar Behera, Pabitra Mohan Behera, Laxmikanta Acharya, Anshuman Dixit, and Payodhar Padhi
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 714623, 7 pages
- A Novel Route for Development of Bulk Al/SiC Metal Matrix Nanocomposites, Payodhar Padhi and Sachikanta Kar
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 413512, 5 pages
- Process Modeling of Deagglomeration of Ceramic Nanoparticles in Liquid Metal during Synthesis of Nanocomposites, Payodhar Padhi, Biranchi Narayan Dash, and Sachi Kanta Kar
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 734013, 4 pages
- Necessary Conditions for the Solutions of Second Order Non-linear Neutral Delay Difference Equations to Be Oscillatory or Tend to Zero, R. N. Rath, J. G. Dix, B. L. S. Barik, and B. Dihudi
International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
Volume 2007 (2007), Article ID 60907, 16 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Konark Institute of Science & Technology who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Konark Institute of Science & Technology who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.