The Royal Institute of Technology (KTH)
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of The Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from The Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from The Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Mean Expected Error in Prediction of Total Body Water: A True Accuracy Comparison between Bioimpedance Spectroscopy and Single Frequency Regression Equations, Fernando Seoane, Shirin Abtahi, Farhad Abtahi, Lars Ellegård, Gudmundur Johannsson, Ingvar Bosaeus, and Leigh C. Ward
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 656323, 11 pages
- Essential Oils from Ugandan Aromatic Medicinal Plants: Chemical Composition and Growth Inhibitory Effects on Oral Pathogens, Francis Ocheng, Freddie Bwanga, Moses Joloba, Abier Softrata, Muhammad Azeem, Katrin Pütsep, Anna-Karin Borg-Karlson, Celestino Obua, and Anders Gustafsson
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 230832, 10 pages
- Utilizing Smart Textiles-Enabled Sensorized Toy and Playful Interactions for Assessment of Psychomotor Development on Children, Mario Vega-Barbas, Iván Pau, Javier Ferreira, Evelyn Lebis, and Fernando Seoane
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 898047, 9 pages
- Image Analysis Determination of the Influence of Surface Structure of Silicone Rubbers on Biofouling, Sevil Atarijabarzadeh, Fritjof Nilsson, Henrik Hillborg, Sigbritt Karlsson, and Emma Strömberg
International Journal of Polymer Science
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 390292, 8 pages
- Low-Dimensional Semiconductor Structures for Optoelectronic Applications, Wei Lu, Hong Chen, Weida Hu, Guofeng Song, Wen Lei, and Ying Fu
Advances in Condensed Matter Physics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 156196, 2 pages
- Performance Analysis of Homogeneous On-Chip Large-Scale Parallel Computing Architectures for Data-Parallel Applications, Xiaowen Chen, Zhonghai Lu, Axel Jantsch, Shuming Chen, Yang Guo, Shenggang Chen, and Hu Chen
Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 902591, 20 pages
- Next Generation Network Real-Time Kinematic Interpolation Segment to Improve the User Accuracy, Mohammed Ouassou, Anna B. O. Jensen, Jon G. O. Gjevestad, and Oddgeir Kristiansen
International Journal of Navigation and Observation
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 346498, 15 pages
- Can Na18F PET/CT Be Used to Study Bone Remodeling in the Tibia When Patients Are Being Treated with a Taylor Spatial Frame?, Henrik Lundblad, Gerald Q. Maguire Jr., Henrik Olivecrona, Cathrine Jonsson, Hans Jacobsson, Marilyn E. Noz, Michael P. Zeleznik, Lars Weidenhielm, and Anders Sundin
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 249326, 9 pages
- A Generalized Robust Minimization Framework for Low-Rank Matrix Recovery, Wen-Ze Shao, Qi Ge, Zong-Liang Gan, Hai-Song Deng, and Hai-Bo Li
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 656074, 8 pages
- Synthesis of Fe-Doped ZnO Nanorods by Rapid Mixing Hydrothermal Method and Its Application for High Performance UV Photodetector, Chan Oeurn Chey, Ansar Masood, A. Riazanova, Xianjie Liu, K. V. Rao, Omer Nur, and Magnus Willander
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 524530, 9 pages
The following is the list of scholars from The Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from The Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from The Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.