Royal Institute of Technology
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Royal Institute of Technology published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Royal Institute of Technology , this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Royal Institute of Technology that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Can Na18F PET/CT Be Used to Study Bone Remodeling in the Tibia When Patients Are Being Treated with a Taylor Spatial Frame?, Henrik Lundblad, Gerald Q. Maguire Jr., Henrik Olivecrona, Cathrine Jonsson, Hans Jacobsson, Marilyn E. Noz, Michael P. Zeleznik, Lars Weidenhielm, and Anders Sundin
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 249326, 9 pages
- A Generalized Robust Minimization Framework for Low-Rank Matrix Recovery, Wen-Ze Shao, Qi Ge, Zong-Liang Gan, Hai-Song Deng, and Hai-Bo Li
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 656074, 8 pages
- Performance of Pulverized Coal Combustion under High Temperature Air Diluted by Steam, Mohsen Saffari Pour and Yang Weihong
ISRN Mechanical Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 217574, 10 pages
- Wireless Vehicular Sensor and Ad Hoc Networks, Deyun Gao, Chuan Heng Foh, Hai Vu, and Guowang Miao
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 769067, 2 pages
- A New Automated Way to Measure Polyethylene Wear in THA Using a High Resolution CT Scanner: Method and Analysis, Gerald Q. Maguire Jr., Marilyn E. Noz, Henrik Olivecrona, Michael P. Zeleznik, and Lars Weidenhielm
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 528407, 9 pages
- Approach and Development of Effective Models for Simulation of Thermal Stratification and Mixing Induced by Steam Injection into a Large Pool of Water, Hua Li, Walter Villanueva, and Pavel Kudinov
Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 108782, 11 pages
- Catalytic Autoxidation of Fatty Acid Methyl Esters from Jatropha Oil, Abebe K. Endalew and Yohannes Kiros
Journal of Fuels
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 470790, 6 pages
- Crop Depredation by Birds in Deccan Plateau, India, Manoj Ashokrao Kale, Nandkishor Dudhe, Raju Kasambe, and Prosun Bhattacharya
International Journal of Biodiversity
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 947683, 8 pages
- Application of Different Extraction Methods for Investigation of Nonmetallic Inclusions and Clusters in Steels and Alloys, Diana Janis, Ryo Inoue, Andrey Karasev, and Pär G. Jönsson
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 210486, 7 pages
- A Two-Mode Mean-Field Optimal Switching Problem for the Full Balance Sheet, Boualem Djehiche and Ali Hamdi
International Journal of Stochastic Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 159519, 16 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Royal Institute of Technology who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Royal Institute of Technology who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Royal Institute of Technology who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.