Royal Institute of Technology
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Royal Institute of Technology published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Royal Institute of Technology , this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Royal Institute of Technology that are published in Hindawi journals.
- A New Automated Way to Measure Polyethylene Wear in THA Using a High Resolution CT Scanner: Method and Analysis, Gerald Q. Maguire Jr., Marilyn E. Noz, Henrik Olivecrona, Michael P. Zeleznik, and Lars Weidenhielm
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 528407, 9 pages
- Application of Different Extraction Methods for Investigation of Nonmetallic Inclusions and Clusters in Steels and Alloys, Diana Janis, Ryo Inoue, Andrey Karasev, and Pär G. Jönsson
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 210486, 7 pages
- Multidisciplinary Design Optimization in Engineering, Zhuming Bi, Lihui Wang, Chong Wu, Guilin Yang, and Dan Zhang
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 351097, 2 pages
- How Can Clients Improve the Quality of Transport Infrastructure Projects? The Role of Knowledge Management and Incentives, Abukar Warsame, Lena Borg, and Hans Lind
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 709423, 8 pages
- Hot-Wire Calibration at Low Velocities: Revisiting the Vortex Shedding Method, Sohrab S. Sattarzadeh, Athanasia Kalpakli, and Ramis Örlü
Advances in Mechanical Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 241726, 6 pages
- Quantification of Stretching in the Ventricular Wall and Corpus Callosum and Corticospinal Tracts in Hydrocephalus before and after Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt Operation, Hans von Holst and Xiaogai Li
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 350359, 10 pages
- Prospective Engineering Applications of Dynamic Transfer Processes Possessing the Self-Organized Fractal Interfaces, Aliaksandr Yurievich Alevanau, Olgerd Pavlovich Kuznechik, and Oleksandr Ivanovych Vyhoniailo
Journal of Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 310748, 7 pages
- The Effective Convectivity Model for Simulation of Molten Metal Layer Heat Transfer in a Boiling Water Reactor Lower Head, Chi-Thanh Tran and Pavel Kudinov
Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 231501, 14 pages
- Using Homo-Separation of Variables for Solving Systems of Nonlinear Fractional Partial Differential Equations, Abdolamir Karbalaie, Hamed Hamid Muhammed, and Bjorn-Erik Erlandsson
International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 421378, 8 pages
- Optimizing TCP Performance in Multi-AP Residential Broadband Connections via Minislot Access, Domenico Giustiniano, Eduard Goma, Alberto Lopez Toledo, and George Athanasiou
Journal of Computer Networks and Communications
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 752363, 12 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Royal Institute of Technology who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Royal Institute of Technology who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Royal Institute of Technology who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.