Loma Linda University
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Loma Linda University published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Loma Linda University, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Loma Linda University that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Computer-Simulated Biopsy Marking System for Endoscopic Surveillance of Gastric Lesions: A Pilot Study, Weiling Hu, Bin Wang, Leimin Sun, Shujie Chen, Liangjing Wang, Kan Wang, Jiaguo Wu, John J. Kim, Jiquan Liu, Ning Dai, Huilong Duan, and Jianmin Si
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 197270, 5 pages
- Nanodosimetry-Based Plan Optimization for Particle Therapy, Margherita Casiraghi and Reinhard W. Schulte
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 908971, 13 pages
- A Simple Sperm DNA Toroid Integrity Test and Risk of Miscarriage, Philip J. Chan, Eliza M. Orzylowska, Johannah U. Corselli, John D. Jacobson, and Albert K. Wei
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 780983, 7 pages
- The Quantitative Measurement of Reversible Acute Depression after Subthalamic Deep Brain Stimulation in a Patient with Parkinson Disease, Daniel B. Simmons and Khashayar Dashtipour
Case Reports in Neurological Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 165846, 5 pages
- Iron Accumulation Is Not Homogenous among Patients with Parkinson’s Disease, Khashayar Dashtipour, Manju Liu, Camellia Kani, Pejman Dalaie, Andre Obenaus, Daniel Simmons, Nicole M. Gatto, and Mehran Zarifi
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 324843, 8 pages
- Effect of Exercise on Motor and Nonmotor Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease, Khashayar Dashtipour, Eric Johnson, Camellia Kani, Kayvan Kani, Ehsan Hadi, Mark Ghamsary, Shant Pezeshkian, and Jack J. Chen
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 586378, 5 pages
- Detection of Antibodies against Human and Plant Aquaporins in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis, Aristo Vojdani, Partha Sarathi Mukherjee, Joshua Berookhim, and Datis Kharrazian
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 905208, 10 pages
- Diagnosis of Mondor’s Disease in the Emergency Department with Bedside Ultrasound, J. Michael O’Neal, Erik Castleberg, and Vi Am Dinh
Case Reports in Emergency Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 817960, 3 pages
- A Nationwide Assessment of the Burden of Urinary Tract Infection among Renal Transplant Recipients, Benjamin J. Becerra, Monideepa B. Becerra, and Nasia Safdar
Journal of Transplantation
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 854640, 8 pages
- The Epworth Sleepiness Scale in the Assessment of Sleep Disturbance in Veterans with Tinnitus, Yuan F. Liu, Jinwei Hu, Matthew Streelman, and O’neil W. Guthrie
International Journal of Otolaryngology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 429469, 9 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Loma Linda University who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Loma Linda University who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Loma Linda University who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.