Loma Linda University
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Loma Linda University published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Loma Linda University, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Loma Linda University that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Natural Product-Derived Treatments for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: Safety, Efficacy, and Therapeutic Potential of Combination Therapy, James Ahn, Hyung Seok Ahn, Jae Hoon Cheong, and Ike dela Peña
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1320423, 18 pages
- Antibacterial Activity of Partially Oxidized Ag/Au Nanoparticles against the Oral Pathogen Porphyromonas gingivalis W83, Megan S. Holden, Jason Black, Ainsely Lewis, Marie-Claire Boutrin, Elvin Walemba, Theodore S. Sabir, Danilo S. Boskovic, Aruni Wilson, Hansel M. Fletcher, and Christopher C. Perry
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9605906, 11 pages
- Thyroglossal Duct Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma and Synchronous Lingual Thyroid Atypia, Timothy Yoo, Yohanan Kim, Alfred Simental, and Jared C. Inman
Case Reports in Otolaryngology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3975924, 5 pages
- Histological Features and Biocompatibility of Bone and Soft Tissue Substitutes in the Atrophic Alveolar Ridge Reconstruction, Carlo Maiorana, Mario Beretta, Davide Rancitelli, Giovanni Battista Grossi, Marco Cicciù, and Alan Scott Herford
Case Reports in Dentistry
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3608602, 7 pages
- Computer-Simulated Biopsy Marking System for Endoscopic Surveillance of Gastric Lesions: A Pilot Study, Weiling Hu, Bin Wang, Leimin Sun, Shujie Chen, Liangjing Wang, Kan Wang, Jiaguo Wu, John J. Kim, Jiquan Liu, Ning Dai, Huilong Duan, and Jianmin Si
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 197270, 5 pages
- Identification of Anti-Long Chain Saturated Fatty Acid IgG Antibodies in Serum of Patients with Type 2 Diabetes, Dequina A. Nicholas, Lorena M. Salto, Ava M. Boston, Nan Sun Kim, Marco Larios, W. Lawrence Beeson, Anthony F. Firek, Carlos A. Casiano, William H. R. Langridge, Zaida Cordero-MacIntyre, and Marino De Leon
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 196297, 13 pages
- Expression of Intratumoral IGF-II Is Regulated by the Gene Imprinting Status in Triple Negative Breast Cancer from Vietnamese Patients, Vinodh Kumar Radhakrishnan, Lorraine Christine Hernandez, Kendra Anderson, Qianwei Tan, Marino De León, and Daisy D. De León
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 401851, 13 pages
- Nanodosimetry-Based Plan Optimization for Particle Therapy, Margherita Casiraghi and Reinhard W. Schulte
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 908971, 13 pages
- A Simple Sperm DNA Toroid Integrity Test and Risk of Miscarriage, Philip J. Chan, Eliza M. Orzylowska, Johannah U. Corselli, John D. Jacobson, and Albert K. Wei
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 780983, 7 pages
- Atypical Miller Fisher Syndrome with Anisocoria and Rapidly Fluctuating Pupillary Diameter, Garima Gupta and Antonio Liu
Case Reports in Neurological Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 472843, 2 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Loma Linda University who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Loma Linda University who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Loma Linda University who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.