Meharry Medical College
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Meharry Medical College published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Meharry Medical College, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Meharry Medical College that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Innate-Adaptive Immune Crosstalk, Anil Shanker, Menaka C. Thounaojam, Manoj K. Mishra, Mikhail M. Dikov, and Roman V. Uzhachenko
Journal of Immunology Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 982465, 2 pages
- Natural Products for the Treatment of Obesity, Metabolic Syndrome, and Type 2 Diabetes 2014, Menaka C. Thounaojam, Srinivas Nammi, and Ravirajsinh Jadeja
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 392681, 2 pages
- Fat Necrosis of the Breast: A Pictorial Review of the Mammographic, Ultrasound, CT, and MRI Findings with Histopathologic Correlation, William D. Kerridge, Oleksandr N. Kryvenko, Afua Thompson, and Biren A. Shah
Radiology Research and Practice
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 613139, 8 pages
- Preliminary Efficacy of Group Medical Nutrition Therapy and Motivational Interviewing among Obese African American Women with Type 2 Diabetes: A Pilot Study, Stephania T. Miller, Veronica J. Oates, Malinda A. Brooks, Ayumi Shintani, Tebeb Gebretsadik, and Darlene M. Jenkins
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 345941, 7 pages
- Obesity and the Endometrium: Adipocyte-Secreted Proinflammatory TNFα Cytokine Enhances the Proliferation of Human Endometrial Glandular Cells, Sangeeta Nair, HoVan Nguyen, Salama Salama, and Ayman Al-Hendy
Obstetrics and Gynecology International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 368543, 7 pages
- Inhibition of Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress and Atherosclerosis by 2-Aminopurine in Apolipoprotein E-Deficient Mice, Lichun Zhou, Dezhi Yang, Dong Fang Wu, Zhong Mao Guo, Emmanuel Okoro, and Hong Yang
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 847310, 8 pages
- Depression Increases Stroke Hospitalization Cost: An Analysis of 17,010 Stroke Patients in 2008 by Race and Gender, Baqar Husaini, Robert Levine, Linda Sharp, Van Cain, Meggan Novotny, Pamela Hull, Gail Orum, Zahid Samad, Uchechukwu Sampson, and Majaz Moonis
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 846732, 7 pages
- A Brief Educational Intervention to Improve Healthcare Providers' Awareness of Child Passenger Safety, O. James Ekundayo, Gennifer Jones, Angela Brown, Muktar Aliyu, Robert Levine, and Irwin Goldzweig
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 821693, 5 pages
- A Case Report of Spindle Cell (Sarcomatoid) Carcinoma of the Larynx, Harry Boamah and Billy Ballard
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 370204, 4 pages
- Foreign Body Aspiration of a Dental Bridge in the Left Main Stem Bronchus, Monay Mahmoud, Syed Imam, Hetalben Patel, and Matthew King
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 798163, 4 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Meharry Medical College who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Meharry Medical College who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Meharry Medical College who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.