Isfahan University of Medical Sciences
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Isfahan University of Medical Sciences that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Preparation, Optimization, and Screening of the Effect of Processing Variables on Agar Nanospheres Loaded with Bupropion HCl by a D-Optimal Design, Jaleh Varshosaz, Mohammad Reza Zaki, Mohsen Minaiyan, and Jaafar Banoozadeh
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 571816, 13 pages
- Folated Synperonic-Cholesteryl Hemisuccinate Polymeric Micelles for the Targeted Delivery of Docetaxel in Melanoma, Jaleh Varshosaz, Somayeh Taymouri, Farshid Hassanzadeh, Shaghayegh Haghjooy Javanmard, and Mahboobeh Rostami
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 746093, 17 pages
- Thickness Mapping of Eleven Retinal Layers Segmented Using the Diffusion Maps Method in Normal Eyes, Raheleh Kafieh, Hossein Rabbani, Fedra Hajizadeh, Michael D. Abramoff, and Milan Sonka
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 259123, 14 pages
- Noncardiogenic Pulmonary Edema after Amlodipine Overdose without Refractory Hypotension and Bradycardia, M. Hedaiaty, N. Eizadi-Mood, and A. M. Sabzghabaee
Case Reports in Emergency Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 546012, 4 pages
- The Effects of Uric Acid, Serum Vitamin D3, and Their Interaction on Parkinson’s Disease Severity, Rokhsareh Meamar, Pooria Shaabani, Seyed Reza Tabibian, Mohammad Reza Aghaye Ghazvini, and Awat Feizi
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 463483, 7 pages
- Ultraviolet Radiation Emissions and Illuminance in Different Brands of Compact Fluorescent Lamps, Shahram Safari, Sina Eshraghi Dehkordy, Meghdad Kazemi, Habibollah Dehghan, and Behzad Mahaki
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 504674, 6 pages
- Epidemiology of Neuromyelitis Optica in the World: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis, Masoud Etemadifar, Zahra Nasr, Behrang Khalili, Maryam Taherioun, and Reza Vosoughi
Multiple Sclerosis International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 174720, 8 pages
- Arterial Blood Gas Analysis and the Outcome of Treatment in Tricyclic Antidepressants Poisoned Patients with Benzodiazepine Coingestion, Ahmad Yaraghi, Nastaran Eizadi-Mood, Maryam Katani, Shadi Farsaei, Mahrang Hedaiaty, Seyyed Mohammad Mahdy Mirhosseini, Elham Beheshtian, and Ali Mohammad Sabzghabaee
Anesthesiology Research and Practice
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 232401, 5 pages
- Effect of Pentoxifylline on Microalbuminuria in Diabetic Patients: A Randomized Controlled Trial, Shahrzad Shahidi, Marziyeh Hoseinbalam, Bijan Iraj, and Mojtaba Akbari
International Journal of Nephrology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 259592, 7 pages
- Mycosis Fungoides in Iranian Population: An Epidemiological and Clinicopathological Study, Farahnaz Fatemi Naeini, Bahareh Abtahi-Naeini, Hamidreza Sadeghiyan, Mohammad Ali Nilforoushzadeh, Jamshid Najafian, and Mohsen Pourazizi
Journal of Skin Cancer
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 306543, 6 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Isfahan University of Medical Sciences who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Isfahan University of Medical Sciences who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Isfahan University of Medical Sciences who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.