Memorial University of Newfoundland
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Memorial University of Newfoundland published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Memorial University of Newfoundland, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Memorial University of Newfoundland that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Defining Optimal Aerobic Exercise Parameters to Affect Complex Motor and Cognitive Outcomes after Stroke: A Systematic Review and Synthesis, S. M. Mahmudul Hasan, Samantha N. Rancourt, Mark W. Austin, and Michelle Ploughman
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2961573, 12 pages
- GNSS-R Delay-Doppler Map Simulation Based on the 2004 Sumatra-Andaman Tsunami Event, Qingyun Yan and Weimin Huang
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2750862, 14 pages
- Wave Height Estimation from Shipborne X-Band Nautical Radar Images, Xinlong Liu, Weimin Huang, and Eric W. Gill
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1078053, 7 pages
- Body Mass Index Trajectories among Middle-Aged and Elderly Canadians and Associated Health Outcomes, Meng Wang, Yanqing Yi, Barbara Roebothan, Jennifer Colbourne, Victor Maddalena, Peizhong Peter Wang, and Guang Sun
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7014857, 9 pages
- A Survival Association Study of 102 Polymorphisms Previously Associated with Survival Outcomes in Colorectal Cancer, Sevtap Savas, Jingxiong Xu, Salem Werdyani, Konstantin Shestopaloff, Elizabeth Dicks, Jane Green, Patrick Parfrey, Roger Green, and Wei Xu
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 968743, 9 pages
- Analytical Framework for End-to-End Delay Based on Unidirectional Highway Scenario, Aslinda Hassan, Mohamed H. Ahmed, and M. A. Rahman
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 425186, 13 pages
- A Gradient-Assisted Energy-Efficient Backpressure Scheduling Algorithm for Wireless Sensor Networks, Zhenzhen Jiao, Rui Tian, Baoxian Zhang, and Cheng Li
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 460506, 9 pages
- Understanding Transferable Supply Chain Lessons and Practices to a “High-Tech” Industry Using Guidelines from a Primary Sector Industry: A Case Study in the Food Industry Supply Chain, Adrian E. Coronado Mondragon, Christian E. Coronado Mondragon, and Etienne S. Coronado
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 198385, 9 pages
- Urinary Tract Infection Diagnosis and Response to Therapy in Long-Term Care: A Prospective Observational Study, Peter Daley, Carla Penney, Susan Wakeham, Glenda Compton, Aaron McKim, Judy O’Keefe, Brendan Barrett, and Lindsay Nicolle
Canadian Journal of Infectious Diseases and Medical Microbiology
Volume 26 (2015), Issue 3, Pages 133-136
- Multiple Interventions Improve Analgesic Treatment of Supracondylar Fractures in a Pediatric Emergency Department, Robert N Porter, Roger E Chafe, Leigh A Newhook, and Kyle D Murnaghan
Pain Research and Management
Volume 20 (2015), Issue 4, Pages 173-178
The following is the list of scholars from Memorial University of Newfoundland who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Memorial University of Newfoundland who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Memorial University of Newfoundland who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.