Oregon Health & Science University
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Oregon Health & Science University published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Oregon Health & Science University, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Oregon Health & Science University that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Quasi-Stationarity of EEG for Intraoperative Monitoring during Spinal Surgeries, Krishnatej Vedala, S. M. Amin Motahari, Mohammed Goryawala, Mercedes Cabrerizo, Ilker Yaylali, and Malek Adjouadi
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 468269, 8 pages
- Suxiao Jiuxin Pill Induces Potent Relaxation and Inhibition on Contraction in Human Artery and the Mechanism, Xiao-Yan Bai, Ping Zhang, Qin Yang, Xiao-Cheng Liu, Jun Wang, Yong-Ling Tong, Song-Jin Xiong, Li-Hua Liu, Lei Wang, and Guo-Wei He
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 956924, 11 pages
- Modulation of Arachidonic Acid Metabolism in the Rat Kidney by Sulforaphane: Implications for Regulation of Blood Pressure, Fawzy Elbarbry, Anke Vermehren-Schmaedick, and Agnieszka Balkowiec
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 683508, 10 pages
- Fatigue Is Associated with Poor Sleep in People with Multiple Sclerosis and Cognitive Impairment, Michelle H. Cameron, Vanessa Peterson, Eilis A. Boudreau, Ashley Downs, Jesus Lovera, Edward Kim, Garnett P. McMillan, Aaron P. Turner, Jodie K. Haselkorn, and Dennis Bourdette
Multiple Sclerosis International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 872732, 5 pages
- Perirectal Abscess Masquerading as Cauda Equina Syndrome in an Otherwise Healthy 12-Year-Old Child, Dylan Dean
Case Reports in Emergency Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 817124, 3 pages
- The Relationship between Mechanical Hyperalgesia Assessed by Manual Tender Point Examination and Disease Severity in Patients with Chronic Widespread Pain: A Cross-Sectional Study, Kirstine Amris, Eva Ejlersen Wæhrens, Anders Jespersen, Anders Stockmarr, Robert Bennett, Henning Bliddal, and Bente Danneskiold-Samsøe
International Journal of Rheumatology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 417596, 13 pages
- Vasculogenic Cytokines in Wound Healing, Victor W. Wong and Jeffrey D. Crawford
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 190486, 11 pages
- Imaging the Anterior Segment: High-Frequency Ultrasound and Anterior Segment OCT, Norma Allemann, D. Jackson Coleman, Charles J. Pavlin, and David Huang
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 398715, 1 page
- Monitoring Patient Improvement Parameters following Pasireotide Treatment in Cushing’s Disease, Chris Yedinak, Jessica Brzana, and Maria Fleseriu
Case Reports in Endocrinology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 735489, 5 pages
- Concurrent Presentation of Hodgkin Lymphoma and Multiple Myeloma, Rekha Chandran, Miklos Simon, and Stephen E. Spurgeon
Case Reports in Hematology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 398769, 3 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Oregon Health & Science University who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Oregon Health & Science University who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Oregon Health & Science University who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.