Oregon Health & Science University
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Oregon Health & Science University published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Oregon Health & Science University, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Oregon Health & Science University that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Quasi-Stationarity of EEG for Intraoperative Monitoring during Spinal Surgeries, Krishnatej Vedala, S. M. Amin Motahari, Mohammed Goryawala, Mercedes Cabrerizo, Ilker Yaylali, and Malek Adjouadi
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 468269, 8 pages
- Fatigue Is Associated with Poor Sleep in People with Multiple Sclerosis and Cognitive Impairment, Michelle H. Cameron, Vanessa Peterson, Eilis A. Boudreau, Ashley Downs, Jesus Lovera, Edward Kim, Garnett P. McMillan, Aaron P. Turner, Jodie K. Haselkorn, and Dennis Bourdette
Multiple Sclerosis International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 872732, 5 pages
- Perirectal Abscess Masquerading as Cauda Equina Syndrome in an Otherwise Healthy 12-Year-Old Child, Dylan Dean
Case Reports in Emergency Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 817124, 3 pages
- Vasculogenic Cytokines in Wound Healing, Victor W. Wong and Jeffrey D. Crawford
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 190486, 11 pages
- Imaging the Anterior Segment: High-Frequency Ultrasound and Anterior Segment OCT, Norma Allemann, D. Jackson Coleman, Charles J. Pavlin, and David Huang
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 398715, 1 page
- Monitoring Patient Improvement Parameters following Pasireotide Treatment in Cushing’s Disease, Chris Yedinak, Jessica Brzana, and Maria Fleseriu
Case Reports in Endocrinology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 735489, 5 pages
- Concurrent Presentation of Hodgkin Lymphoma and Multiple Myeloma, Rekha Chandran, Miklos Simon, and Stephen E. Spurgeon
Case Reports in Hematology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 398769, 3 pages
- The Impact of the Myeloid Response to Radiation Therapy, Michael J. Gough, Kristina Young, and Marka Crittenden
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 281958, 14 pages
- Immunohistochemical Localization of , , and Angiotensin II Receptor Subtypes in the Rat Adrenal, Pituitary, and Brain with a Perspective Commentary, Courtney Premer, Courtney Lamondin, Ann Mitzey, Robert C. Speth, and Mark S. Brownfield
International Journal of Hypertension
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 175428, 22 pages
- Incidence of Retinal Detachment after Fellow-Performed Primary Pars Plana Vitrectomy, Justin T. Wilkinson, Amanda B. Richards, Dongseok Choi, Joseph E. Robertson Jr., and Christina J. Flaxel
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 353209, 4 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Oregon Health & Science University who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Oregon Health & Science University who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Oregon Health & Science University who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.