Oregon Health & Science University
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Oregon Health & Science University published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Oregon Health & Science University, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Oregon Health & Science University that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Vasculogenic Cytokines in Wound Healing, Victor W. Wong and Jeffrey D. Crawford
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 190486, 11 pages
- Monitoring Patient Improvement Parameters following Pasireotide Treatment in Cushing’s Disease, Chris Yedinak, Jessica Brzana, and Maria Fleseriu
Case Reports in Endocrinology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 735489, 5 pages
- Concurrent Presentation of Hodgkin Lymphoma and Multiple Myeloma, Rekha Chandran, Miklos Simon, and Stephen E. Spurgeon
Case Reports in Hematology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 398769, 3 pages
- The Impact of the Myeloid Response to Radiation Therapy, Michael J. Gough, Kristina Young, and Marka Crittenden
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 281958, 14 pages
- Immunohistochemical Localization of , , and Angiotensin II Receptor Subtypes in the Rat Adrenal, Pituitary, and Brain with a Perspective Commentary, Courtney Premer, Courtney Lamondin, Ann Mitzey, Robert C. Speth, and Mark S. Brownfield
International Journal of Hypertension
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 175428, 22 pages
- Incidence of Retinal Detachment after Fellow-Performed Primary Pars Plana Vitrectomy, Justin T. Wilkinson, Amanda B. Richards, Dongseok Choi, Joseph E. Robertson Jr., and Christina J. Flaxel
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 353209, 4 pages
- Predicting Falls in People with Multiple Sclerosis: Fall History Is as Accurate as More Complex Measures, Michelle H. Cameron, Emily Thielman, Rajarshi Mazumder, and Dennis Bourdette
Multiple Sclerosis International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 496325, 7 pages
- MDM2 Amplification and PI3KCA Mutation in a Case of Sclerosing Rhabdomyosarcoma, Ken Kikuchi, George R. Wettach, Christopher W. Ryan, Arthur Hung, Jody E. Hooper, Carol Beadling, Andrea Warrick, Christopher L. Corless, Susan B. Olson, Charles Keller, and Atiya Mansoor
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 520858, 8 pages
- Epidemiology of Acute Kidney Injury in the Intensive Care Unit, James Case, Supriya Khan, Raeesa Khalid, and Akram Khan
Critical Care Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 479730, 9 pages
- Relationship between Untreated Dental Caries and Weight and Height of 6- to 12-Year-Old Primary School Children in Bangladesh, Masuma Pervin Mishu, Martin Hobdell, Mahfujul Haq Khan, Richard M. Hubbard, and Wael Sabbah
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 629675, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Oregon Health & Science University who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Oregon Health & Science University who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Oregon Health & Science University who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.