Queensland University of Technology
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Queensland University of Technology published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Queensland University of Technology, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Queensland University of Technology that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Physiotherapists Have Accurate Expectations of Their Patients’ Future Health-Related Quality of Life after First Assessment in a Subacute Rehabilitation Setting, Steven M. McPhail, Emily Nalder, Anne-Marie Hill, and Terry P. Haines
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 340371, 8 pages
- BIM: Enabling Sustainability and Asset Management through Knowledge Management, Robbert Anton Kivits and Craig Furneaux
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 983721, 14 pages
- Preparation and Characterization of Magnetic Mesoporous Bioactive Glass/Carbon Composite Scaffolds, Min Zhu, Jianhua Zhang, Yinghong Zhou, Yunfei Liu, Xing He, Cuilian Tao, and Yufang Zhu
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 893479, 11 pages
- A Phantom-Node Method with Edge-Based Strain Smoothing for Linear Elastic Fracture Mechanics, N. Vu-Bac, H. Nguyen-Xuan, L. Chen, C. K. Lee, G. Zi, X. Zhuang, G. R. Liu, and T. Rabczuk
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 978026, 12 pages
- Genome Stability Pathways in Head and Neck Cancers, Glenn Jenkins, Kenneth J. O'Byrne, Benedict Panizza, and Derek J. Richard
International Journal of Genomics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 464720, 19 pages
- Intracardiac Echocardiography Guided Transeptal Catheter Injection of Microspheres for Assessment of Cerebral Microcirculation in Experimental Models, Judith Bellapart, Kimble R. Dunster, Sara Diab, David G. Platts, Christopher Raffel, Levon Gabrielian, Marc O. Maybauer, Adrian Barnett, Robert James Boots, and John F. Fraser
Cardiology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 595838, 8 pages
- Metacognitive Instruction: Global and Local Shifts in Considering Listening Input, Hossein Bozorgian and Ebrahim Fakhri Alamdari
Education Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 457250, 8 pages
- Differences in Epidural and Analgesic Use in Patients with Apparent Stage I Endometrial Cancer Treated by Open versus Laparoscopic Surgery: Results from the Randomised LACE Trial, Jannah Baker, Monika Janda, David Belavy, and Andreas Obermair
Minimally Invasive Surgery
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 764329, 5 pages
- Delirium in Australian Hospitals: A Prospective Study, C. Travers, G. J. Byrne, N. A. Pachana, K. Klein, and L. Gray
Current Gerontology and Geriatrics Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 284780, 8 pages
- New Players for Advanced Prostate Cancer and the Rationalisation of Insulin-Sensitising Medication, Jennifer H. Gunter, Phoebe L. Sarkar, Amy A. Lubik, and Colleen C. Nelson
International Journal of Cell Biology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 834684, 13 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Queensland University of Technology who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Queensland University of Technology who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Queensland University of Technology who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.