Simon Fraser University
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Simon Fraser University published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Simon Fraser University, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Simon Fraser University that are published in Hindawi journals.
- “I Always Worry about What Might Happen Ahead”: Implementing Safer Conception Services in the Current Environment of Reproductive Counseling for HIV-Affected Men and Women in Uganda, Lynn T. Matthews, Francis Bajunirwe, Jasmine Kastner, Naomi Sanyu, Cecilia Akatukwasa, Courtney Ng, Rachel Rifkin, Cecilia Milford, Lizzie Moore, Ira B. Wilson, David R. Bangsberg, Jennifer A. Smit, and Angela Kaida
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4195762, 9 pages
- Exergetic Optimization of Power Generation Systems, Pouria Ahmadi, Halil S. Hamut, Ahmadreza Ghaffarizadeh, Pedram Hanafizadeh, and Esmaiil Ghasemisahebi
International Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3962847, 2 pages
- Genomic Analysis of a Serotype 5 Streptococcus pneumoniae Outbreak in British Columbia, Canada, 2005–2009, Ruth R. Miller, Morgan G. I. Langille, Vincent Montoya, Anamaria Crisan, Aleksandra Stefanovic, Irene Martin, Linda Hoang, David M. Patrick, Marc Romney, Gregory Tyrrell, Steven J. M. Jones, Fiona S. L. Brinkman, and Patrick Tang
Canadian Journal of Infectious Diseases and Medical Microbiology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5381871, 7 pages
- Adaptive Corrosion Protection System Using Continuous Corrosion Measurement, Parameter Extraction, and Corrective Loop, Jasbir N. Patel, Andre Chang, Haleh Shahbazbegian, and Bozena Kaminska
International Journal of Corrosion
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9679134, 11 pages
- Groundwater—Surface Water Interactions in a Mountain-to-Coast Watershed: Effects of Climate Change and Human Stressors, S. B. Foster and D. M. Allen
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 861805, 22 pages
- Gaps in the Hepatitis C Continuum of Care among Sex Workers in Vancouver, British Columbia: Implications for Voluntary Hepatitis C Virus Testing, Treatment and Care, M Eugenia Socías, Kate Shannon, Julio S Montaner, Silvia Guillemi, Sabina Dobrer, Paul Nguyen, Shira Goldenberg, and Kathleen Deering
Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 29 (2015), Issue 8, Pages 411-416
- Knowledge and Perceptions of Latent Tuberculosis Infection among Chinese Immigrants in a Canadian Urban Centre, Jie Gao, Nicole S. Berry, Darlene Taylor, Scott A. Venners, Victoria J. Cook, and Maureen Mayhew
International Journal of Family Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 546042, 10 pages
- Climate Change and the New Normal for Cardiorespiratory Disease, Tim K Takaro and Sarah B Henderson
Canadian Respiratory Journal
Volume 22 (2015), Issue 1, Pages 52-54
- Classical Ergodicity and Modern Portfolio Theory, Geoffrey Poitras and John Heaney
Chinese Journal of Mathematics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 737905, 17 pages
- Indoor SLAM Using Laser and Camera with Closed-Loop Controller for NAO Humanoid Robot, Shuhuan Wen, Kamal Mohammed Othman, Ahmad B. Rad, Yixuan Zhang, and Yongsheng Zhao
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 513175, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Simon Fraser University who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Simon Fraser University who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Simon Fraser University who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.