Simon Fraser University
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Simon Fraser University published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Simon Fraser University, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Simon Fraser University that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Indoor SLAM Using Laser and Camera with Closed-Loop Controller for NAO Humanoid Robot, Shuhuan Wen, Kamal Mohammed Othman, Ahmad B. Rad, Yixuan Zhang, and Yongsheng Zhao
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 513175, 8 pages
- Ginsenosides in Commercial Ginseng Products Analyzed by Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry, Linda Uhr, Yuchun Chen, Daniel Sit, and Paul C. H. Li
ISRN Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 486842, 8 pages
- Health Communication Cards as a Tool for Behaviour Change, Carrie L. Matteson, Thomas D. N. Merth, and Diane T. Finegood
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 579083, 10 pages
- The Origin and Coupling Mechanism of the Magnetoelectric Effect in TMCl2-4SC(NH2)2 (TM = Ni and Co), Eundeok Mun, Jason Wilcox, Jamie L. Manson, Brian Scott, Paul Tobash, and Vivien S. Zapf
Advances in Condensed Matter Physics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 512621, 4 pages
- Cooperative Downloading by Multivehicles in Urban VANET, Di Wu, Yingrong Bi, and Jie Liang
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 319514, 9 pages
- Weighted Multimodel Predictive Function Control for Automatic Train Operation System, Shuhuan Wen, Jingwei Yang, Ahmad B. Rad, Shengyong Chen, and Pengcheng Hao
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 520627, 8 pages
- Cyberbullying among University Students: Gendered Experiences, Impacts, and Perspectives, Chantal Faucher, Margaret Jackson, and Wanda Cassidy
Education Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 698545, 10 pages
- Antiretroviral Therapy Helps HIV-Positive Women Navigate Social Expectations for and Clinical Recommendations against Childbearing in Uganda, Jasmine Kastner, Lynn T. Matthews, Ninsiima Flavia, Francis Bajunirwe, Susan Erikson, Nicole S. Berry, and Angela Kaida
AIDS Research and Treatment
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 626120, 9 pages
- Transverse Strains in Muscle Fascicles during Voluntary Contraction: A 2D Frequency Decomposition of B-Mode Ultrasound Images, James M. Wakeling and Avleen Randhawa
International Journal of Biomedical Imaging
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 352910, 9 pages
- Risk of Type 2 Diabetes among Osteoarthritis Patients in a Prospective Longitudinal Study, M. Mushfiqur Rahman, Jolanda Cibere, Aslam H. Anis, Charlie H. Goldsmith, and Jacek A. Kopec
International Journal of Rheumatology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 620920, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Simon Fraser University who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Simon Fraser University who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Simon Fraser University who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.