Texas A&M Health Science Center
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Texas A&M Health Science Center published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Texas A&M Health Science Center, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Texas A&M Health Science Center that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Molecular and Biochemical Characterization of Recombinant Guinea Pig Tumor Necrosis Factor-Alpha, Vijaya R. Dirisala, Amminikutty Jeevan, Lan H. Ly, and David N. McMurray
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 619480, 7 pages
- A Case Study of Intractable Vomiting with Final Diagnosis of Neuromyelitis Optica, Rachel Bramson and Angela Hairrell
Case Reports in Pediatrics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 291390, 7 pages
- Impacting Environmental and Public Health through the Use of Dual Targeted and Tailored Asthma Educational Interventions, Genny Carrillo, Daikwon Han, Rose L. Lucio, Yoon-Ho Seol, Betty Chong-Menard, and Kenneth Smith
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 476173, 7 pages
- Modulation of miRNAs in Pulmonary Hypertension, Sudhiranjan Gupta and Li Li
International Journal of Hypertension
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 169069, 10 pages
- Guidelines for Perioperative Management of the Diabetic Patient, Sivakumar Sudhakaran and Salim R. Surani
Surgery Research and Practice
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 284063, 8 pages
- Antagonizing Arachidonic Acid-Derived Eicosanoids Reduces Inflammatory Th17 and Th1 Cell-Mediated Inflammation and Colitis Severity, Jennifer M. Monk, Harmony F. Turk, Yang-Yi Fan, Evelyn Callaway, Brad Weeks, Peiying Yang, David N. McMurray, and Robert S. Chapkin
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 917149, 14 pages
- Oxidative Stress and Inflammation in Diabetic Complications, Ajit Vikram, Durga Nand Tripathi, Ashutosh Kumar, and Sandeep Singh
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 679754, 2 pages
- Psychogenic Nonepileptic Spells in Chronic Epilepsy Patients with Moderate Cognitive Impairment: The Need for Video EEG Monitoring for Adequate Diagnosis, Diana Mungall Robinson and Batool F. Kirmani
Case Reports in Psychiatry
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 121865, 3 pages
- Delayed Recurrence of Atypical Pulmonary Carcinoid Cluster: A Rare Occurrence, Salim Surani, Jennifer Tan, Alexandra Ahumada, Saherish S. Surani, Sivakumar Sudhakaran, and Joseph Varon
Case Reports in Pulmonology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 620814, 4 pages
- Health-Related Quality of Life of Rural Clients Seeking Telepsychology Services, Kevin R. Tarlow, Carly E. McCord, Timothy R. Elliott, and Daniel F. Brossart
International Journal of Telemedicine and Applications
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 168158, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Texas A&M Health Science Center who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Texas A&M Health Science Center who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Texas A&M Health Science Center who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.