Texas A&M Health Science Center
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Texas A&M Health Science Center published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Texas A&M Health Science Center, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Texas A&M Health Science Center that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Antagonizing Arachidonic Acid-Derived Eicosanoids Reduces Inflammatory Th17 and Th1 Cell-Mediated Inflammation and Colitis Severity, Jennifer M. Monk, Harmony F. Turk, Yang-Yi Fan, Evelyn Callaway, Brad Weeks, Peiying Yang, David N. McMurray, and Robert S. Chapkin
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 917149, 14 pages
- Oxidative Stress and Inflammation in Diabetic Complications, Ajit Vikram, Durga Nand Tripathi, Ashutosh Kumar, and Sandeep Singh
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 679754, 2 pages
- Rural-Urban Differences in Health Care Expenditures: Empirical Data from US Households, Wei-Chen Lee, Luohua Jiang, Charles D. Phillips, and Robert L. Ohsfeldt
Advances in Public Health
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 435780, 8 pages
- The Impact of Thermocycling Process on the Dislodgement Force of Different Endodontic Cements, Mohammad Ali Saghiri, Armen Asatourian, Franklin Garcia-Godoy, James L. Gutmann, and Nader Sheibani
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 317185, 6 pages
- An Attenuated Cytomegalovirus Vaccine with a Deletion of a Viral Chemokine Gene Is Protective against Congenital CMV Transmission in a Guinea Pig Model, Michael P. Leviton, Juan C. Lacayo, K. Yeon Choi, Nelmary Hernandez-Alvarado, Andrew Wey, and Mark R. Schleiss
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 906948, 12 pages
- Disparities of Food Availability and Affordability within Convenience Stores in Bexar County, Texas, Matthew Lee Smith, T. S. Sunil, Camerino I. Salazar, Sadaf Rafique, and Marcia G. Ory
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 782756, 7 pages
- Detoxification of Implant Surfaces Affected by Peri-Implant Disease: An Overview of Surgical Methods, Pilar Valderrama and Thomas G. Wilson Jr
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 740680, 9 pages
- Lgr4 in Ocular Development and Glaucoma, Stefan Siwko, Li Lai, Jinsheng Weng, and Mingyao Liu
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 987494, 9 pages
- Antibacterial Derivatives of Ciprofloxacin to Inhibit Growth of Necrotizing Fasciitis Associated Penicillin Resistant Escherichia coli, Ronald Bartzatt, Suat L. G. Cirillo, and Jeffrey D. Cirillo
Journal of Pharmaceutics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 517638, 7 pages
- Factors Associated with Women’s Chronic Disease Management: Associations of Healthcare Frustrations, Physician Support, and Self-Care Needs, Matthew Lee Smith, Marcia G. Ory, SangNam Ahn, and Toni P. Miles
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 982052, 12 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Texas A&M Health Science Center who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Texas A&M Health Science Center who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Texas A&M Health Science Center who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.