University of Florida
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of University of Florida published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from University of Florida, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from University of Florida that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Hematopoietic Effects of Paeoniflorin and Albiflorin on Radiotherapy-Induced Myelosuppression Mice, Yingli Zhu, Linyuan Wang, Zhihui Yang, Jingxia Wang, Wei Li, Jianyu Zhou, and Jianjun Zhang
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5789381, 8 pages
- Sulfatide Preserves Insulin Crystals Not by Being Integrated in the Lattice but by Stabilizing Their Surface, Karsten Buschard, Austin W. Bracey, Daniel L. McElroy, Andrew T. Magis, Thomas Osterbye, Mark A. Atkinson, Kate M. Bailey, Amanda L. Posgai, and David A. Ostrov
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6179635, 4 pages
- Regenerative Applications Using Tooth Derived Stem Cells in Other Than Tooth Regeneration: A Literature Review, Yun-Jong Park, Seunghee Cha, and Young-Seok Park
Stem Cells International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9305986, 12 pages
- mGlu5 Receptors and Relapse to Cocaine-Seeking: The Role of Receptor Trafficking in Postrelapse Extinction Learning Deficits, Lori A. Knackstedt and Marek Schwendt
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9312508, 10 pages
- Zeaxanthin and Lutein in the Management of Eye Diseases, Shun-Fa Yang, Joan E. Roberts, Qing-huai Liu, Jijing Pang, and Tadeusz Sarna
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4915916, 2 pages
- A Context-Driven Worker Selection Framework for Crowd-Sensing, Jiangtao Wang, Yasha Wang, Sumi Helal, and Daqing Zhang
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6958710, 16 pages
- Increased N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor Expression in Amygdala and Perirhinal Cortex during Habituation of Taste Neophobia, Beatriz Gómez-Chacón, Fernando Gámiz, Thomas C. Foster, and Milagros Gallo
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2726745, 6 pages
- Challenges in Treating Secondary Syphilis Osteitis in an Immunocompromised Patient with a Penicillin Allergy: Case Report and Review of the Literature, Robert Ali, Julio Perez-Downes, Firas Baidoun, Bashar Al Turk, Carmen Isache, Girish Mohan, and Charles Perniciaro
Case Reports in Infectious Diseases
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4983504, 6 pages
- Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis Presenting as Pauci-Immune Crescentic Glomerulonephritis in Pregnancy, Ryan Kunjal, Raafat Makary, and Andreea Poenariu
Case Reports in Nephrology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1075659, 4 pages
- Tuberculous Enteritis: A Rare Complication of Miliary Tuberculosis, Danisha Figueroa, Nilmarie Guzman, and Carmen Isache
Case Reports in Infectious Diseases
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6949834, 3 pages
The following is the list of scholars from University of Florida who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from University of Florida who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from University of Florida who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.