University of Manitoba
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of University of Manitoba published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from University of Manitoba, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from University of Manitoba that are published in Hindawi journals.
- The Emerging Use of In Vivo Optical Imaging in the Study of Neurodegenerative Diseases, Aileen P. Patterson, Stephanie A. Booth, and Reuben Saba
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 401306, 14 pages
- Factors Associated with Spontaneous Clearance of Hepatitis C Virus in Chinese Population, Fei Kong, Yu Pan, Xiumei Chi, Xiaomei Wang, Linjiao Chen, Juan Lv, Haibo Sun, Ruihong Wu, Jinglan Jin, Ge Yu, Zhenhua Ma, Yang Wang, Xinxing Huang, Hua Li, Yang Bai, Jing Jia, Gerald Y. Minuk, Jin Zhong, Bing Sun, Jing Jiang, and Junqi Niu
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 527030, 6 pages
- Critical Care and Perioperative Monitoring, Dimitrios Karakitsos, Mahmoud El Barbary, Lawrence Marshall Gillman, Apostolos Papalois, and Ariel Shiloh
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 737628, 3 pages
- Mehar Methods for Fuzzy Optimal Solution and Sensitivity Analysis of Fuzzy Linear Programming with Symmetric Trapezoidal Fuzzy Numbers, Sukhpreet Kaur Sidhu, Amit Kumar, and S. S. Appadoo
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 697085, 8 pages
- Management of Cardiorenal Metabolic Syndrome in Diabetes Mellitus: A Phytotherapeutic Perspective, Min Kyong Song, Neal M. Davies, Basil D. Roufogalis, and Tom Hsun-Wei Huang
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 313718, 12 pages
- Novel Use of the GuideLiner Catheter to Deliver Rotational Atherectomy Burrs in Tortuous Vessels, Minh Vo, Kunal Minhas, Malek Kass, and Amir Ravandi
Case Reports in Cardiology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 594396, 5 pages
- The Contribution of Applied Social Sciences to Obesity Stigma-Related Public Health Approaches, Andrea E. Bombak
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 267286, 9 pages
- Mellin’s Transform and Application to Some Time Series Models, S. S. Appadoo, A. Thavaneswaran, and S. Mandal
ISRN Applied Mathematics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 976023, 12 pages
- The Cortical Step Sign Fails to Prevent Malrotation of a Nailed Femoral Shaft Fracture: A Case Report, Taranjit Tung and Ted Tufescu
Case Reports in Orthopedics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 301723, 4 pages
- A New Trophic State Index for Lagoons, Mukesh Gupta
Journal of Ecosystems
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 152473, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from University of Manitoba who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from University of Manitoba who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from University of Manitoba who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.