University of Manitoba
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of University of Manitoba published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from University of Manitoba, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from University of Manitoba that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Mellin’s Transform and Application to Some Time Series Models, S. S. Appadoo, A. Thavaneswaran, and S. Mandal
ISRN Applied Mathematics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 976023, 12 pages
- The Cortical Step Sign Fails to Prevent Malrotation of a Nailed Femoral Shaft Fracture: A Case Report, Taranjit Tung and Ted Tufescu
Case Reports in Orthopedics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 301723, 4 pages
- A New Trophic State Index for Lagoons, Mukesh Gupta
Journal of Ecosystems
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 152473, 8 pages
- Microwave Emission and Scattering from Ocean Surface Waves in the Southern Beaufort Sea, Mukesh Gupta, Randall K. Scharien, and David G. Barber
International Journal of Oceanography
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 872342, 12 pages
- Diversity Considerations for Promoting Early Childhood Oral Health: A Pilot Study, Sarah Prowse, Robert J. Schroth, Alexandria Wilson, Jeanette M. Edwards, Janet Sarson, Jeremy A. Levi, and Michael E. Moffatt
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 175084, 10 pages
- Controversies in the Anesthetic Management of Intraoperative Rupture of Intracranial Aneurysm, Tumul Chowdhury, Andrea Petropolis, Marshall Wilkinson, Bernhard Schaller, Nora Sandu, and Ronald B. Cappellani
Anesthesiology Research and Practice
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 595837, 10 pages
- Coronary Spasm in Neurosurgical Patients and Role of Trigeminocardiac Reflex, Tumul Chowdhury, Cyrill Meuwly, Nora Sandu, Ronald B. Cappellani, and Bernhard Schaller
Neurology Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 974930, 5 pages
- Elevated Expression of Fractalkine (CX3CL1) and Fractalkine Receptor (CX3CR1) in the Dorsal Root Ganglia and Spinal Cord in Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis: Implications in Multiple Sclerosis-Induced Neuropathic Pain, Wenjun Zhu, Crystal Acosta, Brian MacNeil, Claudia Cortes, Howard Intrater, Yuewen Gong, and Mike Namaka
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 480702, 14 pages
- Perioperative Variables Contributing to the Rupture of Intracranial Aneurysm: An Update, Tumul Chowdhury, Ronald B. Cappellani, Nora Sandu, Bernhard Schaller, and Jayesh Daya
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 396404, 7 pages
- Antihyperglycemic Effects of Short Term Resveratrol Supplementation in Type 2 Diabetic Patients, Ali Movahed, Iraj Nabipour, Xavier Lieben Louis, Sijo Joseph Thandapilly, Liping Yu, Mohammadreza Kalantarhormozi, Seyed Javad Rekabpour, and Thomas Netticadan
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 851267, 11 pages
The following is the list of scholars from University of Manitoba who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from University of Manitoba who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from University of Manitoba who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.