University of Göttingen
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of University of Göttingen published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from University of Göttingen, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from University of Göttingen that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Allergy or Tolerance: Reduced Inflammatory Cytokine Response and Concomitant IL-10 Production of Lymphocytes and Monocytes in Symptom-Free Titanium Dental Implant Patients, Peter Thomas, Gerhard Iglhaut, Andreas Wollenberg, Dieter Cadosch, and Burkhard Summer
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 539834, 9 pages
- Effect of Nerium oleander (N.O.) Leaves Extract on Serum hepcidin, Total Iron, and Infiltration of ED1 Positive Cells in Albino Rat, Muddasir Hassan Abbasi, Sana Fatima, Naila Naz, Ihtzaz A. Malik, and Nadeem Sheikh
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 125671, 8 pages
- Modification of Intestinal Microbiota and Its Consequences for Innate Immune Response in the Pathogenesis of Campylobacteriosis, Wycliffe Omurwa Masanta, Markus M. Heimesaat, Stefan Bereswill, Abdul Malik Tareen, Raimond Lugert, Uwe Groß, and Andreas E. Zautner
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 526860, 10 pages
- Archaea in Past and Present Geobiochemical Processes and Elemental Cycles, Michael Hoppert, Martin Krüger, Joachim Reitner, and Charles Cockell
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 930493, 2 pages
- Deposition of Biogenic Iron Minerals in a Methane Oxidizing Microbial Mat, Christoph Wrede, Sebastian Kokoschka, Anne Dreier, Christina Heller, Joachim Reitner, and Michael Hoppert
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 102972, 8 pages
- Impact of Daily versus Weekly Supply of Locally Produced Ready-to-Use Food on Growth of Moderately Wasted Children on Nias Island, Indonesia, Ratna Chrismiari Purwestri, Veronika Scherbaum, Dyah Ayu Inayati,
Nia Novita Wirawan, Julia Suryantan, Maurice Alexander Bloem, Rosnani Verba Pangaribuan, Wolfgang Stuetz, Volker Hoffmann, Matin Qaim, Hans Konrad Biesalski, and Anne Camilla Bellows
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 412145, 10 pages
- Artificially Positive Crossmatches Not Leading to the Refusal of Kidney Donations due to the Usage of Adequate Diagnostic Tools, G. Schlaf, B. Pollok-Kopp, E. Schabel, and W. Altermann
Case Reports in Transplantation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 746395, 6 pages
- Microbial Diversity and Biochemical Potential Encoded by Thermal Spring Metagenomes Derived from the Kamchatka Peninsula, Bernd Wemheuer, Robert Taube, Pinar Akyol, Franziska Wemheuer, and Rolf Daniel
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 136714, 13 pages
- Localization of Methyl-Coenzyme M Reductase as Metabolic Marker for Diverse Methanogenic Archaea, Christoph Wrede, Ulrike Walbaum, Andrea Ducki, Iris Heieren, and Michael Hoppert
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 920241, 7 pages
- No Difference in Sleep and RBD between Different Types of Patients with Multiple System Atrophy: A Pilot Video-Polysomnographical Study, Maria-Lucia Muntean, Friederike Sixel-Döring, and Claudia Trenkwalder
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 258390, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from University of Göttingen who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from University of Göttingen who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from University of Göttingen who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.