Universiti Malaysia Sarawak
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Universiti Malaysia Sarawak published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Universiti Malaysia Sarawak, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Universiti Malaysia Sarawak that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Effect of Dietary Intake of Avocado Oil and Olive Oil on Biochemical Markers of Liver Function in Sucrose-Fed Rats, Octavio Carvajal-Zarrabal, Cirilo Nolasco-Hipolito, Ma. Guadalupe Aguilar-Uscanga, Guadalupe Melo Santiesteban, Patricia M. Hayward-Jones, and Dulce Ma. Barradas-Dermitz
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 595479, 8 pages
- End Suction Centrifugal Pump Operating in Turbine Mode for Microhydro Applications, Mohd Azlan Ismail, Al Khalid Othman, Shahidul Islam, and Hushairi Zen
Advances in Mechanical Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 139868, 7 pages
- An Improved Mathematical Model for Computing Power Output of Solar Photovoltaic Modules, Abdul Qayoom Jakhrani, Saleem Raza Samo, Shakeel Ahmed Kamboh, Jane Labadin, and Andrew Ragai Henry Rigit
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 346704, 9 pages
- Avocado Oil Supplementation Modifies Cardiovascular Risk Profile Markers in a Rat Model of Sucrose-Induced Metabolic Changes, Octavio Carvajal-Zarrabal, Cirilo Nolasco-Hipolito, M. Guadalupe Aguilar-Uscanga, Guadalupe Melo-Santiesteban, Patricia M. Hayward-Jones, and Dulce M. Barradas-Dermitz
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 386425, 8 pages
- Facile Synthesis of Curcumin-Loaded Starch-Maleate Nanoparticles, Suh Cem Pang, Soon Hiang Tay, and Suk Fun Chin
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 824025, 7 pages
- Fluorescein-Labeled Starch Maleate Nanoparticles as Sensitive Fluorescent Sensing Probes for Metal Ions, Suk Fun Chin, Aressa Azman, Suh Cem Pang, and Sing Muk Ng
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 108359, 8 pages
- Study on Emission and Performance of Diesel Engine Using Castor Biodiesel, Md. Saiful Islam, Abu Saleh Ahmed, Aminul Islam, Sidek Abdul Aziz, Low Chyi Xian, and Moniruzzaman Mridha
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 451526, 8 pages
- Structural Lightweight Concrete Production by Using Oil Palm Shell, Habibur Rahman Sobuz, Noor Md. Sadiqul Hasan, Nafisa Tamanna, and Md. Saiful Islam
Journal of Materials
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 870247, 6 pages
- Synchronized Analysis of FTIR Spectra and GCMS Chromatograms for Evaluation of the Thermally Degraded Vegetable Oils, Siong Fong Sim, Terri Zhuan Ean Lee, Nurul Aida Lu Mohd Irwan Lu, and Benedict Samling
Journal of Analytical Methods in Chemistry
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 271970, 9 pages
- Preparation and Characterization of Starch Nanoparticles for Controlled Release of Curcumin, Suk Fun Chin, Siti Nur Akmar Mohd Yazid, and Suh Cem Pang
International Journal of Polymer Science
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 340121, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Universiti Malaysia Sarawak who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Universiti Malaysia Sarawak who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Universiti Malaysia Sarawak who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.