University of Regina
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of University of Regina published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from University of Regina, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from University of Regina that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Increasing the Frequency and Timeliness of Pain Assessment and Management in Long-Term Care: Knowledge Transfer and Sustained Implementation, Thomas Hadjistavropoulos, Jaime Williams, Sharon Kaasalainen, Paulette V. Hunter, Maryse L. Savoie, and Abigail Wickson-Griffiths
Pain Research and Management
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6493463, 13 pages
- Ear Infection and Its Associated Risk Factors in First Nations and Rural School-Aged Canadian Children, Chandima P. Karunanayake, William Albritton, Donna C. Rennie, Joshua A. Lawson, Laura McCallum, P. Jenny Gardipy, Jeremy Seeseequasis, Arnold Naytowhow, Louise Hagel, Kathleen McMullin, Vivian Ramsden, Sylvia Abonyi, Jo-Ann Episkenew, James A. Dosman, Punam Pahwa, The First Nations Lung Health Project Research Team, and The Saskatchewan Rural Health Study Team
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1523897, 10 pages
- Theory and Application on Rough Set, Fuzzy Logic, and Granular Computing, Xibei Yang, Weihua Xu, and Yanhong She
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 967350, 1 page
- The Variability of Arctic Sea Ice Extent from Spring to Summer and Its Linkage to the Decline of SIE in September, Zhenhao Bao, Gordon Huang, Jinliang Liu, and Hengchun Ye
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 352380, 21 pages
- Environmental and Economic Optimization Model for Electric System Planning in Ningxia, China: Inexact Stochastic Risk-Aversion Programming Approach, L. Ji, D. X. Niu, G. H. Huang, W. Li, and Z. P. Liu
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 236958, 17 pages
- Development of a Car Racing Simulator Game Using Artificial Intelligence Techniques, Marvin T. Chan, Christine W. Chan, and Craig Gelowitz
International Journal of Computer Games Technology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 839721, 6 pages
- Suction/Injection Effects on the Swirling Flow of a Reiner-Rivlin Fluid near a Rough Surface, Bikash Sahoo, Sébastien Poncet, and Fotini Labropulu
Journal of Fluids
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 253504, 5 pages
- A Generalized Fuzzy Integer Programming Approach for Environmental Management under Uncertainty, Y. R. Fan, G. H. Huang, K. Huang, L. Jin, and M. Q. Suo
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 486576, 16 pages
- Modeling of Water Quality, Quantity, and Sustainability, Yongping Li, Guohe Huang, Yuefei Huang, and Xiaosheng Qin
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 135905, 3 pages
- On the Strong Convergence and Complete Convergence for Pairwise NQD Random Variables, Aiting Shen, Ying Zhang, and Andrei Volodin
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 949608, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from University of Regina who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from University of Regina who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from University of Regina who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.