Washington State University
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Washington State University published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Washington State University, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Washington State University that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Hexahedral Localization (HL): A Three-Dimensional Hexahedron Localization Based on Mobile Beacons, Linlan Liu, Haili Zhang, Xiaotian Geng, and Xin Shu
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 965138, 11 pages
- Genotype-Specific Changes in Vitamin B6 Content and the PDX Family in Potato, Sutton Mooney, Liyuan Chen, Christina Kühn, Roy Navarre, N. Richard Knowles, and Hanjo Hellmann
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 389723, 7 pages
- Cone Monotonicity: Structure Theorem, Properties, and Comparisons to Other Notions of Monotonicity, Heather A. Van Dyke, Kevin R. Vixie, and Thomas J. Asaki
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 134751, 8 pages
- MLST Genotypes and Antibiotic Resistance of Campylobacter spp. Isolated from Poultry in Grenada, Diana Stone, Margaret Davis, Katherine Baker, Tom Besser, Rohini Roopnarine, and Ravindra Sharma
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 794643, 10 pages
- Fat and Moisture Content in Chinese Fried Bread Sticks: Assessment and Rapid Near-Infrared Spectroscopic Method Development, Zhuqing Xiao, Keqiang Lai, Rui Du, Yungang Shen, Xiaohua Sun, Yun Pan, Barbara A. Rasco, and Yiqun Huang
Journal of Spectroscopy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 973623, 7 pages
- Predicting the Quality of Pasteurized Vegetables Using Kinetic Models: A Review, Muhammad Aamir, Mahmoudreza Ovissipour, Shyam S. Sablani, and Barbara Rasco
International Journal of Food Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 271271, 29 pages
- Inheritance and Linkage Map Positions of Genes Conferring Agromorphological Traits in Lens culinaris Medik., Gopesh C. Saha, Ashutosh Sarker, Weidong Chen, George J. Vandemark, and Fred J. Muehlbauer
International Journal of Agronomy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 618926, 9 pages
- Robust Data Compression for Irregular Wireless Sensor Networks Using Logical Mapping, Thanh Dang, Nirupama Bulusu, and Wu-chi Feng
ISRN Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 253257, 18 pages
- Top-Down Characterization of the Post-Translationally Modified Intact Periplasmic Proteome from the Bacterium Novosphingobium aromaticivorans, Si Wu, Roslyn N. Brown, Samuel H. Payne, Da Meng, Rui Zhao, Nikola Tolić, Li Cao, Anil Shukla, Matthew E. Monroe, Ronald J. Moore, Mary S. Lipton, and Ljiljana Paša-Tolić
International Journal of Proteomics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 279590, 10 pages
- Using Protein Clusters from Whole Proteomes to Construct and Augment a Dendrogram, Yunyun Zhou, Douglas R. Call, and Shira L. Broschat
Advances in Bioinformatics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 191586, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Washington State University who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Washington State University who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Washington State University who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.