Washington State University
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Washington State University published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Washington State University, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Washington State University that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Caught in the Net: Perineuronal Nets and Addiction, Megan Slaker, Jordan M. Blacktop, and Barbara A. Sorg
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7538208, 8 pages
- Prediction Accuracy in Multivariate Repeated-Measures Bayesian Forecasting Models with Examples Drawn from Research on Sleep and Circadian Rhythms, Clark Kogan, Leonid Kalachev, and Hans P. A. Van Dongen
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4724395, 23 pages
- Soil Parameter Mapping and Ad Hoc Power Analysis to Increase Blocking Efficiency Prior to Establishing a Long-Term Field Experiment, Doug Collins, Chris Benedict, Andy Bary, and Craig Cogger
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 205392, 8 pages
- Automated Training for Algorithms That Learn from Genomic Data, Gokcen Cilingir and Shira L. Broschat
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 234236, 9 pages
- Sensing Performance Study of SiC, a Wide Bandgap Semiconductor Material Platform for Surface Plasmon Resonance Sensor, Wei Du and Feng Zhao
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 341369, 5 pages
- Natural Fiber Reinforced Polymer Composites, Md. Saiful Islam, Adriana Kovalcik, Mahbub Hasan, and Vijay Kumar Thakur
International Journal of Polymer Science
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 813568, 2 pages
- A Retrospective Analysis of 5,195 Patient Treatment Sessions in an Integrative Veterinary Medicine Service: Patient Characteristics, Presenting Complaints, and Therapeutic Interventions, Justin Shmalberg and Mushtaq A. Memon
Veterinary Medicine International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 983621, 11 pages
- Effect of Electrical Injection of Corrosion Inhibitor on the Corrosion of Steel Rebar in Chloride-Contaminated Repair Mortar, The Huyen Nguyen, Tuan Anh Nguyen, Thien Vuong Nguyen, Van Khu Le, Thi Mai Thanh Dinh, Hoang Thai, and Xianming Shi
International Journal of Corrosion
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 862623, 10 pages
- Perivascular Wall Tumor in the Brain of a Dog, Margaret Cohn-Urbach, Annie Chen, Gary Haldorson, and Stephanie Thomovsky
Case Reports in Veterinary Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 725985, 6 pages
- Sleeve Gastrectomy and Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Alter the Gut-Brain Communication, L. A. Ballsmider, A. C. Vaughn, M. David, A. Hajnal, P. M. Di Lorenzo, and K. Czaja
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 601985, 9 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Washington State University who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Washington State University who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Washington State University who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.