Washington University, Saint Louis
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Washington University, Saint Louis published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Washington University, Saint Louis, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Washington University, Saint Louis that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Immediate Postoperative Pain: An Atypical Presentation of Dropped Gallstones after Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy, Samba Binagi, Jason Keune, and Michael Awad
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 930450, 3 pages
- Seminoma Presenting as Renal Mass, Inferior Vena Caval Thrombus, and Regressed Testicular Mass, Valary T. Raup, Michael H. Johnson, Jonathan R. Weese, Ian S. Hagemann, Stephen D. Marshall, and Steven B. Brandes
Case Reports in Urology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 835962, 4 pages
- Patient Characteristics Can Influence the Incidence of Perioperative Microemboli during Carotid Artery Interventions, Mohamed A. Zayed, Elizabeth Hitchner, Simin Gholibeikian, Allyson Rosen, Barton Lane, and Wei Zhou
Journal of Angiology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 686732, 8 pages
- Acknowledged Signatures of Matrix Metalloproteinases in Takayasu’s Arteritis, Gang Wu, Nitin Mahajan, and Veena Dhawan
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 827105, 8 pages
- Patient-Controlled Epidural Levobupivacaine with or without Fentanyl for Post-Cesarean Section Pain Relief, Shin-Yan Chen, Feng-Lin Liu, Yih-Giun Cherng, Shou-Zen Fan, Barbara L. Leighton, Hung-Chi Chang, and Li-Kuei Chen
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 965152, 5 pages
- Motherhood, Psychological Risks, and Resources in Relation to Alcohol Use Disorder: Are There Differences between Black and White Women?, Sundari Balan, Gregory Widner, Hsing-Jung Chen, Darrell Hudson, Sarah Gehlert, and Rumi Kato Price
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 437080, 9 pages
- Thermomechanical Fatigue Life Prediction for a Marine Diesel Engine Piston considering Ring Dynamics, Tao He, Xiqun Lu, Dequan Zou, Yibin Guo, Wanyou Li, and Minli Huang
Advances in Mechanical Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 429637, 10 pages
- The Alliance of Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Bone, and Diabetes, Nicola Napoli, Rocky Strollo, Angela Paladini, Silvia I. Briganti, Paolo Pozzilli, and Sol Epstein
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 690783, 26 pages
- Pulmonary Phaeohyphomycosis Caused by Phaeoacremonium in a Kidney Transplant Recipient: Successful Treatment with Posaconazole, Saivaralaxmi Monaganti, Carlos A. Q. Santos, Andrea Markwardt, Morgan A. Pence, and Daniel C. Brennan
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 902818, 5 pages
- Using the Neurofibromatosis Tumor Predisposition Syndromes to Understand Normal Nervous System Development, Cynthia Garcia and David H. Gutmann
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 915725, 14 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Washington University, Saint Louis who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Washington University, Saint Louis who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Washington University, Saint Louis who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.