West Virginia University
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of West Virginia University published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from West Virginia University, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from West Virginia University that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Nanofibrillated Cellulose and Copper Nanoparticles Embedded in Polyvinyl Alcohol Films for Antimicrobial Applications, Tuhua Zhong, Gloria S. Oporto, Jacek Jaczynski, and Changle Jiang
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 456834, 8 pages
- Theoretic Framework and Finite Element Implementation on Progressive Collapse Simulation of Masonry Arch Bridge, Weibing Peng, Ruodan Pan, and Fei Dai
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 707269, 12 pages
- Smart Sensing Technologies and Their Applications in Civil Infrastructures, Hong-Hu Zhu, Fei Dai, Zhenhua Zhu, Tuan Guo, and Xiao-Wei Ye
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 265106, 1 page
- Experimental Study on Anisotropic Strength and Deformation Behavior of a Coal Measure Shale under Room Dried and Water Saturated Conditions, Jingyi Cheng, Zhijun Wan, Yidong Zhang, Wenfeng Li, Syd S. Peng, and Peng Zhang
Shock and Vibration
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 290293, 13 pages
- Management of Recurrent Stricture Formation after Transverse Vaginal Septum Excision, Ridhima Gupta, Joseph D. Bozzay, David L. Williams, Robert T. DePond, and Pickens A. Gantt
Case Reports in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 975463, 5 pages
- Transient Global Amnesia as the First Clinical Symptom for Malignant B-Cell Lymphoma with Central Nervous System Involvement, Atif Zafar, Ghulam Ishaq Khan, Sahrish Abdin, and Muhammad Taimoor Khan
Case Reports in Neurological Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 191709, 4 pages
- Parkinson’s Disease and Home Healthcare Use and Expenditures among Elderly Medicare Beneficiaries, Sandipan Bhattacharjee, Aaron Metzger, Cindy Tworek, Wenhui Wei, Xiaoyun Pan, and Usha Sambamoorthi
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 606810, 11 pages
- Hyperuricemia: An Early Marker for Severity of Illness in Sepsis, Sana R. Akbar, Dustin M. Long, Kashif Hussain, Ahmad Alhajhusain, Umair S. Ahmed, Hafiz I. Iqbal, Ailia W. Ali, Rachel Leonard, and Cheryl Dalton
International Journal of Nephrology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 301021, 8 pages
- Caries Experience Differs between Females and Males across Age Groups in Northern Appalachia, John R. Shaffer, Elizabeth J. Leslie, Eleanor Feingold, Manika Govil, Daniel W. McNeil, Richard J. Crout, Robert J. Weyant, and Mary L. Marazita
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 938213, 8 pages
- Oral Health in a Sample of Pregnant Women from Northern Appalachia (2011–2015), Katherine Neiswanger, Daniel W. McNeil, Betsy Foxman, Manika Govil, Margaret E. Cooper, Robert J. Weyant, John R. Shaffer, Richard J. Crout, Hyagriv N. Simhan, Scott R. Beach, Stella Chapman, Jayme G. Zovko, Linda J. Brown, Stephen J. Strotmeyer, Jennifer L. Maurer, and Mary L. Marazita
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 469376, 12 pages
The following is the list of scholars from West Virginia University who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from West Virginia University who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from West Virginia University who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.