West Virginia University
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of West Virginia University published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from West Virginia University, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from West Virginia University that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Type of Multimorbidity and Complementary and Alternative Medicine Use among Adults, Monira Alwhaibi, Rituparna Bhattacharya, and Usha Sambamoorthi
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 362582, 9 pages
- Seedling Performance Associated with Live or Herbicide Treated Tall Fescue, Jonathan J. Halvorson, David P. Belesky, and Harry W. Godwin
International Journal of Agronomy
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 841213, 11 pages
- Resolution Enhancement Method Used for Force Sensing Resistor Array, Karen Flores De Jesus, Marvin H. Cheng, Lei Jiang, and Ezzat G. Bakhoum
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 647427, 12 pages
- N-Acetylcysteine for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Clinical Trials, Divyesh Thakker, Amit Raval, Isha Patel, and Rama Walia
Obstetrics and Gynecology International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 817849, 13 pages
- In Vitro Selection of a Single-Stranded DNA Molecular Recognition Element against Clostridium difficile Toxin B and Sensitive Detection in Human Fecal Matter, Ka Lok Hong, Eamonn Maher, Ryan M. Williams, and Letha J. Sooter
Journal of Nucleic Acids
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 808495, 12 pages
- Gender Recognition from Unconstrained and Articulated Human Body, Qin Wu and Guodong Guo
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 513240, 12 pages
- Analyses of Crime Patterns in NIBRS Data Based on a Novel Graph Theory Clustering Method: Virginia as a Case Study, Peixin Zhao, Marjorie Darrah, Jim Nolan, and Cun-Quan Zhang
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 492461, 8 pages
- A Modified Approach to the New Solutions of Generalized mKdV Equation Using -Expansion, Yu Zhou and Ying Wang
ISRN Applied Mathematics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 856396, 10 pages
- Protein Nanoparticles as Drug Delivery Carriers for Cancer Therapy, Warangkana Lohcharoenkal, Liying Wang, Yi Charlie Chen, and Yon Rojanasakul
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 180549, 12 pages
- Rhabdomyolysis and Acute Renal Impairment in a Patient with Hypothyroidism: A Case Report, Arshi Naz and Mayada Issa
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 139170, 4 pages
The following is the list of scholars from West Virginia University who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from West Virginia University who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from West Virginia University who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.