West Virginia University
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of West Virginia University published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from West Virginia University, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from West Virginia University that are published in Hindawi journals.
- FLOC-SPANNER: An Time, Locally Self-Stabilizing Algorithm for Geometric Spanner Construction in a Wireless Sensor Network, G. Ranganath and V. Kulathumani
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 923751, 14 pages
- A Modified Approach to the New Solutions of Generalized mKdV Equation Using -Expansion, Yu Zhou and Ying Wang
ISRN Applied Mathematics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 856396, 10 pages
- Cross-Sectional Association between the Number of Missing Teeth and Cardiovascular Disease among Adults Aged 50 or Older: BRFSS 2010, R. Constance Wiener and Usha Sambamoorthi
International Journal of Vascular Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 421567, 6 pages
- Breast Cancer Pathology, Receptor Status, and Patterns of Metastasis in a Rural Appalachian Population, Linda Vona-Davis, David P. Rose, Vijaya Gadiyaram, Barbara Ducatman, Gerald Hobbs, Hannah Hazard, Sobha Kurian, and Jame Abraham
Journal of Cancer Epidemiology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 170634, 9 pages
- Experimental Evaluation of an Internally Passively Pressurized Circulation Control Propeller, Jonathan Kweder, Cale H. Zeune, Jon Geiger, Andrew D. Lowery, and James E. Smith
Journal of Aerodynamics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 834132, 10 pages
- What Would Be the Most Appropriate Ratio in the Setting of Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy for Early Stage Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Alexander Chi, Sijin Wen, Zhongxing Liao, Jack Fowler, Jiahong Xu, Nam P. Nguyen, James S. Welsh, and Ritsuko Komaki
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 391021, 8 pages
- Effect of Xiaoyaosan Decoction on Learning and Memory Deficit in Rats Induced by Chronic Immobilization Stress, Zhen-Zhi Meng, Jia-Xu Chen, You-Ming Jiang, and Han-Ting Zhang
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 297154, 8 pages
- Mechanisms of Nanoparticle-Induced Oxidative Stress and Toxicity, Amruta Manke, Liying Wang, and Yon Rojanasakul
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 942916, 15 pages
- A Multidimensional and Multimembership Clustering Method for Social Networks and Its Application in Customer Relationship Management, Peixin Zhao, Cun-Quan Zhang, Di Wan, and Xin Zhang
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 323750, 8 pages
- “Follow the Leader”: A Centrality Guided Clustering and Its Application to Social Network Analysis, Qin Wu, Xingqin Qi, Eddie Fuller, and Cun-Quan Zhang
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 368568, 9 pages
The following is the list of scholars from West Virginia University who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from West Virginia University who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from West Virginia University who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.