York University, Canada
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of York University, Canada published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from York University, Canada, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from York University, Canada that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Symptoms, Comorbidities, Substance Use, and Social Outcomes among Men and Women in a Canadian Sample, Evelyn Vingilis, Patricia G. Erickson, Maggie E. Toplak, Nathan J. Kolla, Robert E. Mann, Jane Seeley, Mark vanderMaas, and Deanne S. Daigle
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 982072, 8 pages
- The Variability of Arctic Sea Ice Extent from Spring to Summer and Its Linkage to the Decline of SIE in September, Zhenhao Bao, Gordon Huang, Jinliang Liu, and Hengchun Ye
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 352380, 21 pages
- Edmonton Obesity Staging System Prevalence and Association with Weight Loss in a Publicly Funded Referral-Based Obesity Clinic, Karissa L. Canning, Ruth E. Brown, Sean Wharton, Arya M. Sharma, and Jennifer L. Kuk
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 619734, 7 pages
- Cognitive Reserve in Parkinson’s Disease: The Effects of Welsh-English Bilingualism on Executive Function, John V. Hindle, Pamela A. Martin-Forbes, Alexandra J. M. Bastable, Kirstie L. Pye, Anthony Martyr, Christopher J. Whitaker, Fergus I. M. Craik, Ellen Bialystok, Enlli M. Thomas, Virginia C. Mueller Gathercole, and Linda Clare
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 943572, 10 pages
- Emergence: Complexity Pedagogy in Action, Christine Jonas-Simpson, Gail Mitchell, and Nadine Cross
Nursing Research and Practice
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 235075, 6 pages
- Awareness and Perception of Plant-Based Diets for the Treatment and Management of Type 2 Diabetes in a Community Education Clinic: A Pilot Study, Vincent Lee, Taylor McKay, and Chris I. Ardern
Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 236234, 6 pages
- The Mass of Graviton and Its Relation to the Number of Information according to the Holographic Principle, Ioannis Haranas and Ioannis Gkigkitzis
International Scholarly Research Notices
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 718251, 8 pages
- A SLAM Algorithm Based on Adaptive Cubature Kalman Filter, Fei Yu, Qian Sun, Chongyang Lv, Yueyang Ben, and Yanwei Fu
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 171958, 11 pages
- Asymptotic Analysis of Shout Options Close to Expiry, G. Alobaidi and R. Mallier
ISRN Applied Mathematics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 920385, 8 pages
- Finite-Time Terminal Sliding Mode Tracking Control for Piezoelectric Actuators, Jin Li and Liu Yang
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 760937, 9 pages
The following is the list of scholars from York University, Canada who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from York University, Canada who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from York University, Canada who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.