York University, Canada
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of York University, Canada published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from York University, Canada, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from York University, Canada that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Symptoms, Comorbidities, Substance Use, and Social Outcomes among Men and Women in a Canadian Sample, Evelyn Vingilis, Patricia G. Erickson, Maggie E. Toplak, Nathan J. Kolla, Robert E. Mann, Jane Seeley, Mark vanderMaas, and Deanne S. Daigle
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 982072, 8 pages
- Bioinformatics/Medical Informatics in Traditional Medicine and Integrative Medicine, Zhaohui Liang, Xiangji Huang, Byeongsang Oh, and Josiah Poon
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 460490, 2 pages
- Inflammation, Oxidative Stress, and Antioxidants Contribute to Selected Sleep Quality and Cardiometabolic Health Relationships: A Cross-Sectional Study, Thirumagal Kanagasabai and Chris I. Ardern
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 824589, 11 pages
- Effects of Exercise in Immersive Virtual Environments on Cortical Neural Oscillations and Mental State, Tobias Vogt, Rainer Herpers, Christopher D. Askew, David Scherfgen, Heiko K. Strüder, and Stefan Schneider
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 523250, 9 pages
- The Variability of Arctic Sea Ice Extent from Spring to Summer and Its Linkage to the Decline of SIE in September, Zhenhao Bao, Gordon Huang, Jinliang Liu, and Hengchun Ye
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 352380, 21 pages
- Improving Public Health Policy through Infection Transmission Modelling: Guidelines for Creating a Community of Practice, Seyed M Moghadas, Margaret Haworth-Brockman, Harpa Isfeld-Kiely, and Joel Kettner
Canadian Journal of Infectious Diseases and Medical Microbiology
Volume 26 (2015), Issue 4, Pages 191-195
- The Influence of Urinary Concentrations of Organophosphate Metabolites on the Relationship between BMI and Cardiometabolic Health Risk, Mahsa Ranjbar, Michael A. Rotondi, Chris I. Ardern, and Jennifer L. Kuk
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 687914, 10 pages
- Edmonton Obesity Staging System Prevalence and Association with Weight Loss in a Publicly Funded Referral-Based Obesity Clinic, Karissa L. Canning, Ruth E. Brown, Sean Wharton, Arya M. Sharma, and Jennifer L. Kuk
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 619734, 7 pages
- Cognitive Reserve in Parkinson’s Disease: The Effects of Welsh-English Bilingualism on Executive Function, John V. Hindle, Pamela A. Martin-Forbes, Alexandra J. M. Bastable, Kirstie L. Pye, Anthony Martyr, Christopher J. Whitaker, Fergus I. M. Craik, Ellen Bialystok, Enlli M. Thomas, Virginia C. Mueller Gathercole, and Linda Clare
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 943572, 10 pages
- Advanced Issues on Topic Detection, Tracking, and Trend Analysis for Social Multimedia, Seungmin Rho, Wenny Rahayu, and Uyen Trang Nguyen
Advances in Multimedia
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 709646, 2 pages
The following is the list of scholars from York University, Canada who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from York University, Canada who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from York University, Canada who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.