This web page is meant to showcase the research output of York University published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from York University, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from York University that are published in Hindawi journals.
- From Passive Overeating to “Food Addiction”: A Spectrum of Compulsion and Severity, Caroline Davis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 435027, 20 pages
- An Analysis of Canadian Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing through the Junctures of History, Gender, Nursing Education, and Quality of Work Life in Ontario, Manitoba, Alberta, and Saskatchewan, Mary Smith and Nazilla Khanlou
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 184024, 13 pages
- An Observing System Simulation Experiment for the Impact of MTG Candidate Infrared Sounding Mission on Regional Forecasts: System Development and Preliminary Results, Hongli Wang, Xiang-Yu Huang, and Yongsheng Chen
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 971501, 18 pages
- Systematic Review of Yoga for Pregnant Women: Current Status and Future Directions, Kathryn Curtis, Aliza Weinrib, and Joel Katz
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 715942, 13 pages
- Rethinking Social Support and Conflict: Lessons from a Study of Women Who Have Separated from Abusive Partners, Sepali Guruge, Marilyn Ford-Gilboe, Joan Samuels-Dennis, Colleen Varcoe, Piotr Wilk, and Judith Wuest
Nursing Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 738905, 10 pages
- On the Potential of Least Squares Response Method for the Calibration of Superconducting Gravimeters, Mahmoud Abd El-Gelil, Spiros Pagiatakis, and Ahmed El-Rabbany
International Journal of Geophysics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 741729, 11 pages
- Mood Disorders among Older Adults Participating in Individual and Group Active Environments: “Me” versus “Us,” or Both?, Rachael C. Stone, Brad A. Meisner, and Joseph Baker
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 727983, 7 pages
- Becoming Resilient: Promoting the Mental Health and Well-Being of Immigrant Women in a Canadian Context, Judith A. MacDonnell, Mahdieh Dastjerdi, Nimo Bokore, and Nazilla Khanlou
Nursing Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 576586, 10 pages
- Inference for the Sharpe Ratio Using a Likelihood-Based Approach, Ying Liu, Marie Rekkas, and Augustine Wong
Journal of Probability and Statistics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 878561, 24 pages
- Excluded-Mean-Variance Neural Decision Analyzer for Qualitative Group Decision Making, Ki-Young Song, Janusz Kozinski, Gerald T. G. Seniuk, and Madan M. Gupta
Advances in Fuzzy Systems
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 204864, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from York University who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from York University who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from York University who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.