- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [11 citations: 11 articles]
Articles published in ISRN Agronomy have been cited 11 times. The following is a list of the 11 articles that have cited the articles published in ISRN Agronomy.
- Ferzana Islam, Afsana Islam, and Shoji Ohga, “Effect electric pulse application on the fruit body production of Tricholoma matsutake-In situ condition,” CNU Journal of Agricultural Science, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 13–18, 2013.
- Milosz Smolik, “Discrimination of population of recombinant inbred lines of rye (Secale cer eale L.) for different responses to nitrogen-potassium stress assessed at t he seedling stage under in vitro conditions,” Electronic Journal of Biotechnology, vol. 16, no. 1, 2013.
- Badii Gaaliche, Afifa Majdoub, Mehdi Trad, and Messaoud Mars, “Assessment of Pollen Viability, Germination, and Tube Growth in Eight Tunisian Caprifig (Ficus carica L.) Cultivars,” ISRN Agronomy, vol. 2013, pp. 1–4, 2013.
- Ferzana Islam, and Shoji Ohga, “Effects of Media Formulation on the Growth and Morphology of Ectomycorrhizae and Their Association with Host Plant,” ISRN Agronomy, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Kkiu Arunakumara, Buddhi Charana Walpola, and Min-Ho Yoon, “Agricultural Methods for Toxicity Alleviation in Metal Contaminated Soils: A Review,” Korean Journal of Soil Science and Fertilizer, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 73–80, 2013.
- Dorota Konopacka, Jarosław Markowski, Witold Płocharski, and Elżbieta Rozpara, “New or lesser known cultivar selection as a tool for sensory and nutritional value enhancement of osmo-convectively dried sour cherries,” LWT - Food Science and Technology, 2013.
- Jenny L. Knoth, Soo-Hyung Kim, Gregory J. Ettl, and Sharon L. Doty, “Biological nitrogen fixation and biomass accumulation within poplar clones as a result of inoculations with diazotrophic endophyte consortia,” New Phytologist, 2013.
- Awad O. Abusuwar, and Ahmed A. Bakshawain, “Effect of chemical fertilizers on yield and nutritive value of intercropped Sudan grass (Sorghum Sudanense) and cowpea (Vigna unguiculata L. Walp) for ages grown in an adverse environment of western Saudi Arabia,” African Journal of Microbiology Research, vol. 6, no. 14, pp. 3485–3491, 2012.
- A. Furlan, A. Llanes, V. Luna, and S. Castro, “Abscisic acid mediates hydrogen peroxide production in peanut induced by water stress,” Biologia Plantarum, 2012.
- Periyasamy Panneerselvam, Sukhada Mohandas, Boya Saritha, Kaushal Kishore Upreti, Poovarasan, Ajay Monnappa, and Vijay Virupakshayya Sulladmath, “ Glomus mosseae associated bacteria and their influence on stimulation of mycorrhizal colonization, sporulation, and growth promotion in guava ( Psidium guajava L.) seedlings ,” Biological Agriculture & Horticulture, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 267–279, 2012.
- M. H. M. Bhuyan, Mst. R. Ferdousi, and M. T. Iqbal, “Foliar Spray of Nitrogen Fertilizer on Raised Bed Increases Yield of Transplanted Aman Rice over Conventional Method,” ISRN Agronomy, vol. 2012, pp. 1–8, 2012.